not fitting behind resturant booths...:(

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Me and the fam went to Texas roadhouse last night and I could not fit behind the booth...Soooooo embarrassing I could tell my husband was worried for me he was looking around for a table with chairs...I literally was squeezing my daughter in and I didn't wanna eat cuz we all know a pregnant women gets even bigger after she eats...I ended up taking my food to go...I guess my booth days are over for now :(

Comments

• Awww that sucks! I know how you feel! It's embarrassing as hell even though it's not like we can help it!
  • am getting their so embarrassing
  • My husband is big so we can hardly ever eat at booths. When the restaurant does have booths big enough for him I feel like a preschooler at the adult table LOL.
  • Omg that happened to me the other day..I fit but my belly was suffocating..so we just moved to chairs..its embarrassing.
  • Yea I got all teared up even thou I'm pregnant I just didn't want to look fat because my belly was literally hanging on top of the table...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl don't feel bad I can't fit in my desk at school lol...i recently started summer school and the dang desk was to small but thank goodness they're were tables
  • I am so glad I'm not the only one! Texas roadhouse is sooo yummy
  • Uhoh the joys I hve to look forward to with my growingbelly. I cn see my bf giving me shit now. Ugh lol
  • Lol..when I eat at chillis the table works good...but I think they should make pregnant women seating...like cut a piece of the table out
  • Lol that's a good idea! They also need something for getting in and out of cars. That's been my issue and I'm barely showing! Idk what my prob is lol
  • I had. Tumble Weed the other day but I asked for a table just to be safe. I wonder do the ask everyone if they want a table or both or just fat / pregnant people? My boyfriend is a big guy so we always get asked and I can't remember before we got together
  • I was the same way! I would struggle behind the booth and the waitress would never ask if we wanted to move to a table or something. I would have to sit sideways!
  • Seems kind of silly that they make the booths so skinny. We live in America and not to be rude or insensitive, but there are fat people who want to eat at restaurants too! I'd just request a table with chairs or sit in it sideways like @mshahir said.