Notary Public ??

edited June 2011 in USA moms
My bf has a court date in the morning (8:30) for a just beginning child support case for his daughter.. We forgot that the papers sent to him in the mail had to be notarized for tomorrow, and he is at work till almost 11pm. Anyone know if he will get in trouble if they aren't, or if he can turn them in later tomorrow?

Comments

• Have you already signed them? You might be able to have the court notarize them or get to your bank first thing in the morning. Hell kinkos might do it they are open 24 hours most place
  • The bank should be open by 8 and they will notarize for free
  • Kinkos doesn't notarize anymore. Try searching on Craigslist to see if anyone's a notary in your area.
  • Is court at the court house? They usually have a notary
  • No, haven't signed it yet, just filled out the info. Hopefully we leave early enough to get to a bank maybe on the same street. Thank You!
  • Idk, its nyc, I don't know what is what..to me its another huge building.
  • They probably can do it at the court house and most banks won't do it unless you have an account, I didn't know kinkos stopped doing it, but google it. Theres got to be a way
  • Hmm.. idk about amscot.. nyc has a 24/7 mobile notary service, but I'm affraid of the cost! We are gunna try in the morning to find a place before court starts.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes, but they open at the same time court starts - go figure, lol @lmelanson
  • Ha! So I emailed a notary from the 24hr service one.. $75 .. my ass! I won't email back a response.. We will just find a place in the morning, or ask the court if we can bring it right back.
  • I know! Just for a signature and a stamp.. geez