I need help and advice on what to do!?

So I'm 18 weeks today and have been really stressed and depressed all because of my boyfriends mother. I have known my boyfriend since we met at the age of 17. We are 27 now and started officially dating about a year ago. His mother seemed happy until I found out we were pregnant. We moved in together and was pregnant 3 months later. This will be my second child and his first. I have a 7 year old son. The day we told her she looked ok but I could tell she wasn't happy. He said he was going to tell his little sister and as soon as he left she gets close to my face and looks dead in my eyes and says "this isn't over, I will finish this" I told my bf after we left and told him that he was not to leave me alone with her ever again because it made me feel very uncomfortable. We have this mutual guy friend who is my best friend. My bf works a lot and hardly is home so he knows and tells our mutual friend to hang with me so I'm not alone and to make sure I'm ok. Well we all have a mutual friend that lives across the street from my bfs mother. Apparantly a couple weeks ago she told them that her son was stupid to think that this was his child because she knew for a fact that it was sonnys (our mutual best friend who's been watching me) and started spreading that she was going to break us up because it wasn't my bfs child. This really upset me and we didn't know how to confront her about this without involving the couple that said it. She comes over and acts like my best friend and then runs her mouth about me when she leaves. Well she had a memorial day party (she is a partier she parties every weekend) and apparantly the whole house hold is saying it now along with her and family friends. Their all saying there is no way its jeffs baby...it was confirmed because the neighbor (our mutual friend) was invited. I'm severly pissed and what to say something but jeff keeps saying no. Well I had a friend bbq last night and found out that now my bf is talking negative about me....I don't know what he was saying my gf is supposed to talk to her hubby about what he said then tell me...I'm stressin out big time because I finally ignored her like he said and now I'm depressed because I'm doing nothin and being attacked...what do I do? How can I confront her about this? I need help cause I'm going crazy! And now him! I don't know what to think...all I can do is cry...I'm finally in love and its blowing up in my face. =( sorry so long but I don't know what to do.......

Comments

• Have a get together invite her and.ur bf fren and confront her..that way she has no way to lie or run.make sute ur bf is there aswell so he cam hear the truth.@stepherbell
  • Hun, I would be livid if his mom said that to me! I'm sure you were too stunned to defend yourself, but now's the time. You need to tell her to stuff it. I hope your bf doesn't truly believe the talk, if he asks for a dna, don't fly off handle, just say ok, your paying and get on with your happy lives..minus that witch if she doesn't apologise!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you everyone for your advice, We are definitely going to talk with her about it this week when he is home. I ended up balling last night and felt like my heart was breaking because we found the sex out of our baby and he called her and she did not say one damn word about it. Just bitched at him for not coming over to party with her. That's all she cared about. And it totally broke my heart...I just don't know why she is doing this. I mean I could care less really about me because I can delete her from my life. But I can't see how she can do this to Joseph...he isn't even here yet and is totally innocent...and doesn't deserve this :(
    @lexi34 @Jaime77

@msharhir - I don't think I could handle her being in the same room with me let alone a BBQ or something. Only because I would want to get it out and in the open right away and I have a feeling when we do let her know that we know what is being said she is going to start a major fight...she is the type. And if not then it's going to be all awkward and will be so pissed off at her, I don't really wanna look at her. And I found out that Jeff (my bf) was just saying that i complain to much or something like that..I don't know really how to explain it but all it was, was miscommunication. We both talked about it and I apologized to him for the way I was trying to explain something came out so wrong and he apologized for not coming to me instead. And he totally says he knows its his kid and loves me and knows I love him. He said that after we talk to her and she still keeps acting the same way then we are deleting her permanently out of Joseph's life because we want to start our family with a positive life and not with a negative person. So he is totally on my side with this. <3 And the deal with "Sonny" the guy she thinks the baby is, is his best friend too and he knows we would never even think of doing anything...he is more like a father figure to us. So he totally trusts us being alone together :)

I just don't know how to bring this up to her when we do talk to her. I think we are both going to call her and put her on the speaker phone and talk to her that way....
  • To hell with that jealous wench.....because the only 1 that matters is u n him n he's standing behind u so to hell with her be cocky and confident around her...those r not the thoughts of ur honey so nothing else should matter...cuz wen u have that baby trust me she's gonna be puddy in ur hands....n then that's ur right to say now what about those rumors u were spreading.....
  • @lorinrene - So you think I should wait until she wants to start being all "grandmommy"? and then bring it up?