Who wants to share their baby regisrty? - for ideas

edited June 2011 in USA moms
I am re-doing mine.. and I'd like to see others for ideas. I have a nice list all written out, but there could be those "oh yeahhh" things. lol

So if you don't mind sharing, post a link, or the info to it.

Thanks Ladies!!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wendy & Nathaniel Simpson. Hickory NC Target & babies r us
  • I'm registered at Babiesrus, Target, and Walmart. Everything is pretty much the same on each (more stuff at Babiesrus). Jessica Johnson, Ft Campbell KY, September 11. I hope it helps.:-)
  • I played with that stroller! I liked it, but was kinda heavy to pull of 4 flights of stairs. lol @lmelanson
  • Since you live in nyc..chicco has the liteway line that is easy to fold and carry in subways, and up stairs.

http://www.chiccousa.com/gear/strollers/liteway/liteway-starlette.aspx
  • Nice!

Question.. I most likely won't use the car seat long, since I don't drive here.. But I think I still want a travel system, I love having a parent and kid tray, I love the big baskets, I just don't like the wheels. They don't seem like they'd last long.. And some are still pretty light, well anything under 20lbs I'm ok with.. Opinions?
  • my travel system is kind heavy i guess but you should check out the baby tred jogger travel system! i dont like the wheels of other strollers. i wanted real wheels which i have to pump but thats no big deal
  • Mandy palasch Myregistry.com
  • Harmony Wilson or Jose Duenas at WalMart.com
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh and mine is nicole may, niceville fl, june 22 at walmart and target but there isnt much just stuff i still want to get
  • edited June 2011
    target.com.... baby registry. natalie woltz
    let me add this is #3 for us. so we have all the major items
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.