girls rule

edited June 2011 in First Trimester
I just found out. Me and five of my friends are pregnant at the same time. I am due January 27,2012 the other 25th the 28th 19th 10th 4th. What a coincident. This is crazy. Love it love it. Doing are baby showers together. Lol

Comments

• Wow! That's a lot of u guys all together... way cool!
  • That's quite the coincidence! So, you're having your shower with five other women? If that what you meant' if so, won't you get screwed out of gifts or are folks supposed to bring five gifts to one shower? I would not opt for that. Imho...
  • @BLUEBERRY yes that's true. Where life time friends. We have friends since Pampers. This crazy love love it.
  • Nice. Will your family come to that shower or will you have another?
  • Yes we will. Mother n law. Given a baby shower. At her home in Jamaica. Since I am haven twins. This is special. This is the.first set of twins on my hubby side.
  • Im excited n they are to. Wow!!! At first I was thanking she was mad at me but we talked and she said as long as they are healthy . She happy for me.
  • Im excited n they are to. Wow!!! At first I was thanking she was mad at me but we talked and she said as long as they are healthy . She happy for me.
  • That sounds fun I would love that I'm so glad ur not one of those girls who have a fit when a friend is pregnant too....like all the attention MUST be on them....it sounds so fun