one of those moods

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Ugh I am in one of those moods where I just want to be mean and hateful. And of course my husband is getting the full force of my meaness. Today is his birthday and 2 years ago today I got pregnant with our son. Then a year later I got pregnant with our last son who is now 7 weeks old. I WANT ANOTHER BABY. And because he threw a fit about not wanting more I got my tubes tied. So now I'm being mean to him. I'm not trying to but its just coming out. Hope I get outta this funk real quick because its not healthy for either one of us.

Comments

• Aww! Hope you feel better soon!
  • I know excatly how you feel about being in a mood you shouldn't be in. It happens to me a lot! Maybe try to read a book, call a friend, watch your favorite tv show. Just try something that you think might change your mood. I know its hard. Also, try thinking about the 2 wonderful babies he did give you. I hope this helps.
  • Well thanks @jamie77 and @mamaof3tob. I had a dream with him in it lastnight and I was so mad at him in my dream so this morning I woke up mad at him. Poor guy has no clue why I'm mad at him. Hell I don't even know why I'm mad at him. Lol. I'm gna try and relax.