Baby Shower this weekend!

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
Very excited! Cept I don't even know why I bother making a registry..I bet no one will get anything off it! Oh well! Good food and people :)

Comments

• I had my shower this past weekend. I felt the same way about the registery. Hope you got all that you needed for the baby.
  • Aww that's so exciting! I just had my shower yesterday and I got everything I need for my baby, only a couple people looked at the registry but I still got everything so good luck! It is so fun very exhausting though! :)
  • Mine is this weekend too!! I'm super exited!! I've already gotten 2 things sitting in my car from my registry. People r actually buying stuff off it I check it lol
  • Mine is this weekend too!! I know a lot of people asked where am I registered but I'm not sure if they'll get anything from it. But regardless I'm super excited and can't wait too see everyone!
  • @babyszydmom...thanks me too! I know some people are getting gift cards to where I'm registered so I should get the majority of it. I still have stuff from my son I can use to which is nice. :)
    @steph_s90...I'm throwing my own..it is and isn't I'm having a very informal shower..nothing crazy! I didn't wanna stress out over it lol.
    @rachdb....I keep checking mine too! LOL :)
    @newmommy2be...I'm excited to see friends and family too! It will be a good time no matter what.
  • I'm checking mine, I have this weekend & have only had 2 items purchased..booo!
  • I'm having 2 of mine this weekend :) then my last one on the 24th. And don't doubt the registry thing yet, some people don't know they have to scan the bar code to have it show up