maturnity leave

Is 33 weeks too early to leave work? Im not sleeping well at all i feel like a waking zombie, my feet and legs r swollen and important ready to be off work. What do u preglys think? I-)

Comments

• I think you should leave whenever your ready. Just make sure, if you leave that early, that you still have your job when your ready to go back. I left work a month before my due date because I wanted time to rest and prepare.
  • I for sure will have a job when i get back i was just worried about disability pay my doc said 2 weeks ago he would take me out at 33 weeks. So i guess my question is if doc takes me out will disability pay the whole time?
  • Oooh I'm not sure. You'd probably have to call.
  • It depends on your disability. Mine would only pay 6 weeks, no matter when I left.
  • I have maternity leave, which is 6 to 8 weeks then I can use my short term disability if I want to...I'm planning on taking off 12 weeks.
  • Im not too worried because i have aflac disability coverage and they will pay if disability stops but it would be nice to not have to deal with all that. Who do i call?
  • I would call your benefits person at your job...they should be able to tell you.
  • Im going into my 34th week and I feel drained....I am going to try to make it to July 1st, I'm due July 20th.
  • Important due July 25th this is my second child im a thousands times more tired dizzy and uncomfortable
  • im taking off work at 28 weeks right wen third trimester start.
  • That's awesome will u be paid throughout?
    Im at the doc now so i will keep u guys updated on if Im off work or not i really hope Im so over it and want sleep
  • This is my second one too and between the heat, trying to keep up with the first one and house work, I am exhausted.
  • I'm due July 24th and miserable and its only gonna get worse! Starting maternity leave July 1st!
  • They took me out of work yay i may finally get some rest