2 DAYS TA GOOOOOO. C'MON BABIE :)

edited June 2011 in June 2011
Ughhhhhhh I'm due on Wednesday nd nothing. I mean literally nothing!!!!!!!!!! No pain, no contractions, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! I'm going crazy I think she is gonna b late but I don't want her ta b. I've tried the Sex myth, yoga, walking, exercising, nd more Sex! Nothing is working. Whose due soon nd how is everything going :) :) :)

Comments

• I'm due on Thursday and nothing for me either. Walking, nipple stimulation, raspberry leaf tea, bouncing on an exercise ball. I'm sooo tempted to try castor oil, but I don't know if i have the balls.
  • Omg!!!!! Me too @natashalynn my moms friend said drink that nd sip on pepsi. I haven't had enuf balls ta du it yet either. We might just b having sum late babies :( I'm sick nd miserable
  • Lol all my pregnancy I've said I'll never try castor oil...but a day of feeling like crap might be worth it to get her out!!!
  • with my first 2 boys I was 1 week early each & with my 3rd boy I was 1 week late. they had to induce me for my 3rd because I was feeling nothing. So we'll see with number 4. Hope you don't have to be induced. good luck.
  • Good luck ta u too @tinknbob