23 weeks today (kinda long)

edited June 2011 in October 2011
I'm 23 weeks today and I am so misserable already. Its crazy. I was never like this with any of my other pregnancies. It's been 1 crazy time. I still have morning sickness, major migraines, back pain, swelling, I just feel really old. lol. This is supposed to be boy number 4 yes they say all pregnancies are different, but my other 3 were all very similar this is the only 1 that has nothing in common at all. I'm really hoping they are wrong. lol. We really want our girl this time seeing as we have 3 boys but we don't care as long as baby is healthy. They have to redo an ultrasound at 32 weeks because my placenta was to low at last ultrasound so hopefully it moved up because if not they have to do a c-section for fear of bleeding out. I'm going to make them check the sex of the baby again at that time just to be on the safe side.

I was talking to my Husbands aunt about all this stuff that's going on with this pregnancy because he said when she was pregnant with his twin cousin's (girls) they told her all the same stuff as they have told me with this pregnancy. So when I talked to her she confirmed everything that all my symptoms are the exact same. They told me I was supposed to have twins this time but the other sac was empty and they told her the same thing, here her girls were always hiding behind each other and she never knew. they also told her that she was having a boy as well and she ended up having 2 girls.

I just don't know what to think. Everytime I go to my doctor's they still have trouble finding the babies heart rate. I really wonder if the reason is because there is 2 babies and they are just hiding. I don't know what to think or do. lol. I'm kinda stuck until August because that is when I will be 32 weeks. I'm making them check very good the sex of the baby and to make sure there is 1 and not 2 babies. If it is 2 babies then I'll be happy either way and if sex is still a boy I'll still be happy. I just want a healthy baby regardless, but I also would like to know why all this is happening to me. Ugh. lol. I will keep you all posted on what is going on from time to time. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Id be stressed out if I were you. We know our bodies and if something seems off, it may just be. Maybe try to go to a pregnancy spa and have a 3d/4d ultrasound so they can see better? Keep us posted!
  • Yea I'm looking into all of that kind of stuff because I know how I feel. lol. Yea Ive been tring not to stress about stuff like this but its not working. lol. I will keep you posted when I know more. Thanks @Soon2BMomOf2under2.