i am so afraid right now!

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So I'm laying in bed wide awake because I'm hot and my son keeps kicking me! It makes me feel weird when he kicks so Im having a problem trying to sleep....anyways my man is sleeping and he turns to me with his eyes wide open talking like a damn alien! Wtf?! I'm like what did you say and he repeats it then rolls over! So like 15 mins go by and he turns back to me and says "sandwich, not a sandwich" which he repeats like 5 times WITH HIS EYES OPEN LOOKING STRAIGHT AT ME!!!! So I shake him to wake him up so maybe he will stop it and he gets pissed off! I'm so damn scared sleeping with a damn crazy person! That is definitely not normal! Maybe I should go sleep on the couch?! Have any of you ladies experienced this crazy shit?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    @ta2edblondie wow I hope you get woken up every time you sleep walk for your baby's sake....be careful! Its still super freaky mostly the alien talk! I hope our son doesn't inherit talking in his sleep and if he does I hope he doesn't do the open eyes thing ugh that's what freaks me out the most. It took me by surprise because we have been together over 2 years and I've never seen him do that!
  • edited June 2011
    That's normal... my bf does that crap too >_< so do I. I had a dream once that my cat was being poisoned and woke up screaming lol
  • Lol my bf does the dame thng
  • edited June 2011
    @simplyraven22406 ha that's hilarious!
  • @ta2edblondie I'm glad you wake up when you move and that's crazy that your mom had to block the doors at night!
  • i have been known to have full conversations in my sleep. my partner doesnt sleep well so he generally hears everything i come up with... the worst was when i randomly told him "to get the f*ck out of my bed" poor guy didnt know if i was being serious lol
  • My mom told me when I was little I would sleep with my eyes open. I wouldn't sleep talk but would lay there eyes wide open.. so she would think I was awake and try to talk to me and of course would get no response... she said it was the freakiest thing she had ever encountered. I kinda wish I still did it :)
  • I have the nickname brinkle bc when I was in high school I spent the night at a friends house and she talks in her sleep.. Well she called me brinkle then got mad at herself for messing up my name. Lol! All in her sleep.
  • My hubby is totally weird but am use to it now... lol. He doesn't just talk in his sleep, he argues, he cries, sometimes I think he wants to hav a fight, not with me but whoever he is dreaming about. It use to freak me out but now I just give him a huge slap, that normally calms him down!lol
  • My husb talks weird crap in his sleep all the time. Just the other day he asked me how do you make quiche lol weird.
  • Lol my bf does that too its sooo funny I crack up everytime. One time he sat up and said oh shit isn't it my birthday?? And I was like what?! No! And he said oh ok and went back to sleep. Lmao and he never remembers it.
  • At least he knew you were not a sandwich. Would have been much worse if he thought you were...and was hungry...nom nom nom. :-S
  • I sleep talk and walk sometimes. I can carry a convo with my eyes open. My 11yr old does it too. When I was little I thought the end of the couch was the toilet and tried to pee on my mom lol I said "move it lady" I yelled at an ex over nachos that weren't there. My daughter talks about lots of stuff.

Tonight my bd was looking through the covers for something cause he was dreaming. I used to dream I was at work and be searching for my dinner checks cause I was a waitress. I would get dressed even and walk to the end of the hall then tell myself I was dreaming.

Don't really wake up someone when they do it cause we don't know what we are doing and could possibly hit someone cause we get scared when woken. I normally talk back to my daughter till she wakes up. I will ask her what did you say and she normally says nothing
  • My bf does it all th time. The two most memorable times was one day he yelled out "bitch I'm batman!" And then another day I was sitting in a chair and he dove across the bed with his fist out and said "supersonic grandbabies!" Idk lol it doesn't bug me it gives me something. To tease him about. But I absolutely cannot stand when he smacks his lips in his sleep iveslept on the couch to avoid it!
  • Thats halarious. Ive never seen that.. i used to have night terrors of past events and worked my way out of them with my husband. But i used to cry kick punch and scream for someobe to help me or w/e i was reliving. Its pretty embarrassing for him to know stuff about me i havent told him...
  • My bf sleeps talks alot! Its so weird and when i tell him the next morning he doesnt even know he said anything. The second time i ever slept with him he yelled cool whip! In a british accent lmao i make fun of him occassionally. He thinks its funny too. But it gets annoying sometimes. Theres a few times id wake myself up from crying or laughing in my sleep.
  • My husband talks about cars in his sleep all the time! I think its funny cuz ill talk to him and he answers and will go on and on about cars haha
  • My ex and I used to have a water bed...we were sleeping and all the sudden he yells SHARK, I don't think I ever jumped out of bed so fast in my life... From a dead sleep to thinking I was gonna be eaten by a shark... He was so mad becuz I jumped out of bed and he woke up..
  • I sleep walk and talk. My bf sleep talks...he started saying 7-5-7-9-5 the other day...was okay baby. U tell them.it was funny. Course then sometimes it scary cause he has dreams about his marine sniper days. I can usually tell if he's having one of those. Hell roll onto his stomach and get really restless. Hell either be having a sniper dream or a dream were he's sky diving. He had to do that n training and he's deathly afraid of heights =/ I usually just like pet his head or his back or arm. Which ever is easiest to reach and he settles most of the time.
  • my fiance does the same thing ! we had a full conversation a few times because he just wouldnt shut up and kept talking . it was scary the first time but now it so damn funny . he'll have some messed up dreams some times . he has gotten shot and stabbed . and when hes dreaming about getting shot he'll roll over , grab me . and hold me and tell me to cover my head and crouch down and it will all be over soon . those dreams are scary . but other times hes just so funny . cause ill tell him what happenend in the morning and he'll look at me like im completely crazy !
  • I've always talked in my sleep and my husband does it too I cracked up when he said in his sleep "big mommas house is a funny ass movie!" I'm like Wtf? And we were on a beach trip with my parents and my mom told us we had a full conversation with each other but when she looked in the room we were out cold. But the alien talk would creep me out.
  • edited June 2011
    My husband and both my kids do it. The other night my husband was telling me how to set up a wireless router. He says random stuff all the time. My son was yelling at someone last night calling them names and telling them to shut up. My daughter when she was 2 sat strait up in bed at 1am and sang her abcs made it to k before she layed back down perfectly quiet she's also bitten me before dreaming about candy little turkey. Right now we are all in the same room (long story but moving in july) and all 3 of them will be talking not to each other bbut all around the same time. I walked out of a hotel room when I was 8 and headed to our truck and boat my dad caught me trying to climb into the boat
  • @lalalorree Omg cool whip lmao that is too funny!!

My bfs brother was sleeping on the couch one time and he yelled out $29.95!!! Lmao
  • I had slept walk when I was was little.I would back and forth to the the bathroom and tried to pee in my room.lol I also took my shirt off.

• Lmao all of these are funny I feel better now thanks ladies! @blueberrysmom it might have turned out nice if he thought I was a sandwich ;)
  • Yes my hubby is just as bad n he sleep walks I hate it but don't wake him up
  • My bf is a sleeping perv. He smacks and squeezes my butt in his sleep lol