wow youve got to be kidding me for real?? vent long.

So I'm sitting here all peaceful and I get a phone call from my best friend she says I need to tell you something. She was at work this morning and there was an albanian girl working with her. They got on the topic of kids and this girl tells my bff that there is this guy at her church and he was dating an American for 3 years got her pregnant and left her, and that the whole church knows except for his family, she's like I feel bad for the girl bc he don't want a family right now and he's prob not planning on getting back with her, so my friend asks what this guys name is and she says my exs name. The girl was talking about me and my ex and our situation not knowing that she was talking to my bff. How embarrassing that everyone knows our business like they have nothin better to do then sit around and talk about us and what were going through. Me and the babys father are tryin to work things out but this made things a million times harder. Yes his parents do not know that I'm 32 weeks pregnant and its his fault cause it is not my place to tell them, they barely speak English and they are going to freak out when they find out bc we aren't married or even dating anymore. But why is it anyone business but ours? I'm so sick of it I just wanna move away.

Comments