Hospital bag?!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
This is my first pregnancy, I'm 30wks pregnant and I was wondering when I should pack my bag for the hospital?! Any suggestions on stuff to pack?! Thanks for the help!

Comments

• I packed mine when I went into labor but I had a check list that I had been working on for weeks so I didn't forget anything. It was too hard to pack ahead of time bc most of the stuff u use everyday like a toothbrush/toothpaste. I didn't see the point in buying those things just to have them sit in a bag to be used for 2 days. Take a pack of pads that way u can get out of the HUGE hospital ones as soon as ur body is ready. I did my make up everyday just because it made me feel better. I also washed my hair in the sink because I didn't want to deal with showering there. Needed the refreshing feeling of clean hair tho
  • I will probably do mine after my baby shower
  • even if you forget something like a tooth brush the nurses well find you one...there usually good like that
  • Bring your maternity clothes. I still looked five months pregnant after they were born:P and don't forget the babies new outfit to go home in:)