after m/c

I had a m/c 8 weeks ago and find myself kinda obsessed with getting pregnant again...

Comments

• Dont know if anyone else that has had a m/c has felt like this?
  • edited June 2011
    I was terrified at first of getting pregnant again, then I went through the "omg I want to be pregnant NOW" Stage, then I went through the "I will never get pregnant again" stage after trying for 3 months and that's when we found out we were expecting our second baby who is now 4 days old! :D don't give up hun, if you feel ready, go for it!
  • I was in the same boat as you @mommy2anangel..I stressed about it, and even became obsessive about having another baby in my belly. It took me three months to conceive again..but I realized my body needed time to heal, and my mind as well..How long did your doctor advise you wait to try again? My doctor gave me the go ahead after one month..if your doctor gives you a short time frame to try again, try not to get upset if it doesnt come as quickly as you want it to..and good luck to you hun :)
  • I was told i was 8 weeks but when at the hospital the u/s showed baby only measured 6 weeks.. wasnt planned but both me & bd were getting excited. I want to try again but we are both scared that it will happen again . I guess when the time is right it will happen.
  • @babiphatt86 doc told me to wait one menstral cycle which has happened so i guess we are good to try again just scared. i feel like if it were to happen again then maybe im not meant to have a baby.
  • I also find myself being mad when i see someone who is pregnant. I was due nov 25 5 days after my birthday and everyone who knew said it would be the best birthday present ever but i cant help to blame myself even tho the dr said it was nothing i did.
  • I also find myself being mad when i see someone who is pregnant. I was due nov 25 5 days after my birthday and everyone who knew said it would be the best birthday present ever but i cant help to blame myself even tho the dr said it was nothing i did.
  • edited June 2011
    @mommy2anangel I completely understand..after we got pregnant again, I was almost positive it wouldnt "stick"..If your not completely sure that you are ready then you should give yourself some time to heal..try not to be hard on yourself ..and if its meant for God to bless you and your bf with another little one, it will come.. %%-
  • Thank you @babiphatt86 i guess when my body feels it is time then it will happen. We are just going to let things happen and not do anything to prevent it. As soon as i found out i was preg i had a feeling something was wrong and couldnt help but be scared of loosing it and when it acty started happening i felt as if i was dreaming. It was the one thing i was petrified of happening.
  • @mommy2anangel i to went through exactly the same thing as u last june, i was only about 5-6 weeks gone, i blamed myself and decided to wait till i felt ready to try again 3 months i think, i found out i was pregnant again just before xmas, i was devestated as i was convinced the same would happen again, i thought i was ready to start trying again and i wasnt i dont think u ever are, goes to prove m/c affected me more than i will ever realise. Im 28 wks 2day and im starting to accept that im over the worst of it and my baby boy will be ok but im still scared somethings gonna go wrong
  • @missLisaJane my m/c has affected not only me but my mother is very affected by it as well as it would have been her first grandchild. I just try to relax and take life day by day and if it is meant to be then nothing is going to stop it from happening. I dont blame you for still being scared because anything can happen but you cant rattle yourself. Just enjoy it and tell yourself that soon enough he will be here and in your arms. :)
  • @praying4our3rd my bestfriend had her baby the day i m/c and im so happy for her to finally have her little girl but as the days go on i still get upset knowing that my due date is gonna come and go and im not gonna have my little baby.
  • @mommy2anangel people dont realise how it much affects everyone around them, it has a massive effect on everyone! No doubt your poor mum will have a precious grandchild to love soon enough, good luck and hope u make the right choice and r happy
  • Tyank you @missLisaJane im just going to continue on with my daily routine and taiking care of my step daughter and i know when the time is right it will happen. I appreciate the kind words :)