What have been your Weirdest cravings

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I know they say when u're pregnant u'll eat some pretty weird things or things u've never even liked before. What are some of the strangest cravings u guys have had? I recently ordered an anchovy pizza to be delivered to my office. YUM!! Never liked anchovies before but for some reason the saltiness is calling my name. Yesterday I ate a fried pickle and my mouth was watering for some spicy lemon pepper buffalo wings.

Comments

• I don't like onions and I craved onion rings dipped in ketchup. I also craved a bologna sandwich...but that's it for cravings so far for me lol
  • Rice and beans (has to be from 1 specific taco truck outside my work lol) but I like spicy food so for me that's not to weird lol. All of a sudden I like eggplant tho and have never liked that before.
  • i havent had weird cravings... i have always liked spicy, salty, tangy foods and being pregnant has just amplified them...
  • ummm i dipped little cheddar cheese squares in carmel sauce. That I have to say was awesome lol. I eat alot of avacado right now... and I cant stand it lol
  • Grilled cheese and zucchini sandwich. I didn't act on that one
  • I have not had any weird cravings yet, I had a peanut butter and eggs craving with my firs pregnancy. But I know I crave a lot of spicy food yummy
  • Red onions with this pregnancy- so weird. I'm not usually an onion fan! But my first pregnancy was much weirder; I craved Banquet Salisbury steak soooo bad, the entire pregnancy! You know, those horrible, super cheap little TV dinners?!? I limited myself to 3 a week, which was hard, but I knew it was bad for me! Yuck! :)
  • Nothing to weird but today I'm craving Mac n cheese w ketchup