10 weeks to go!!!!!

edited June 2011 in August 2011
I'm 30 weeks today and getting sol impatient to see my princess!! Yay!!! Can't believe its almost time!! Any one else almost there? Any advice how to make the most of last weeks of pregnancy??

Comments

• Congrats I can't wait till next week I'll be 30 weeks next monday...u go girl
  • Thanks :) you will be so excited! Its like the final countdown lol :)
  • 8 weeks 3 days left.... 59 days but who is counting. Im hoping for a little bit sooner though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • congrats!! im 31 weeks today almost there!!!
  • @lilbabythree LOL that's too funny. You must be getting impatient as well :-j
  • @Imelanson Thank you! Enjoy the second trimester! I'm finding it's hard to be comfortable now and the fatigue has returned:( good luck to you!
  • @mommy2b88 thank you! You are in the single digit count down yay!!! Go girl. ;;) whats your due date?
  • its aug 9th :-)
  • I'm due August 22nd. Getting very un comfortable and cant wait till she is finally here. I hope she comes the beginning of August and I dont go all the way till my due date. As long as she comes after my baby shower lol =)
  • Yay me too 30wks today I'm so glad its almost over.
  • yeah me too, i have 10 weeks to go.. but is going by so slowly :(
  • I have 9 more weeks can't wait ...but gotta b honest this pregnancy when quick for me ..
  • I will be 30 weeks on Saturday and am getting really excited. I can't wait to meet my little girl already.
  • i am 29 wks so i am with you! My little girl is one little turd though! I can't wait to have her home and with the rest of us! It still feels forever away. but with maternity pictures, fourth of july festivities, and the baby shower, then to prep the room and organize before the baby gets here i think itll go fast. not to mention i have a kindergarten and first grader to- be to get ready for school to keep me busy as well. i am due their first day of school! :)
  • i am 33w4d caint wait for it to be over but im getting kinda scared lol