Please mums help me, im freaking out abouts happening to me :(

I vomited the second day after conception, The night of my sixth day I got really bad poop pains an im constipated an I got heart burn this morning of day SEVEN please help am I PREGNANT??

Comments

• The only thing that can answer that is a pregnancy test.
  • Im going to wait another week just to make shore, ut im scared that its all up in my head I know that something is happening I dont know what lol im just stressing sorry
  • Honeslty any symptoms you have this early are in your head no one on here can tell you if your pregnant especially since having a sympton the day after is impossible! You need take a test that is the only ansswere your gonna get here just cuase were pregnant doesn't make us psychic
  • I know why I puked early, I didnt mean for it sound like that I was just asking for advice you so that nice people could help I thort thats what the site was for hmmm
  • Maybe rewording the post will help...it sounds like you are asking if you are pregnant. I was honestly confused when I read it too.

Good luck with testing.
  • Well then idk what kinda help you want the only question I saw was am I pregnant and no one here can help you with that so im not sure what your looking for do you want someone to say oh yea your definitly pregnant!
  • Why respond that way? You asked. They answered. Not sure what I'm missing here... :/
  • Don't be discouraged, girl. I know how much our minds play with us when we're ttc and we want it so badly. Your post does read like puking that soon after possible conception would be a symptom and that you're asking people to tell you if you're pregnant, but I understand what you were looking for. Sometimes we just need to reach out a little and hear some support during our 2ww! It can be long and excruciating! ;) Others: it sounded to me like she felt like people were being non-supportive and short and that's why she responded with a short 'tone'. Go easy on us ttc'ers! It's frustrating! :D
  • Oh, and good luck! Hope you get a BFP!! %%-
  • @plz_bub2be I know how you feel! I tried for many many months and there were several times my mind played tricks on me. Even to the point of mental morning sickness. There is always a chance if you are trying so good luck to you. I will be waiting to see if you get a positive so be sure to let me know. Oh yeah try not to stress it will make you feel worse or at least that is what they told me for 2 years.
  • Take a test. I had "signs" I was pregnant nd each time I tested I wasn't. I wasn't trying to get pregnant though just scared I was cause I had unprotected sex with my bf sometimes. After a while I stopped worrying about it nd appx. 4months later guess who was preggo :) good luck hun.
  • I'm not sure I understand what she is asking? Sorry.