concerned

edited January 2011 in Health
I was diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease last december. Should I be concerned at all with being pregnant and the health of my little munchin??

Comments

• Whoa I dnt know. Srry to hear that I have preeclampsia. The placenta causes you to get high blood pressure it goes away after pregnancy but it is very risky. I can get a c section at any time if my blood pressure goes up. I'm very worried cause when my blood pressure goes up I feel completly fine. I'm on bedrest and trying to keep my blood pressure down even though its really not up to me.
  • Pid is also preclampsia? I have an appointment tuesday im just worried that my baby is at risk :(
  • Wow I just re-read what you wrote im sorry my son keeps distracting me. Im sorry about your pre-eclampsia :(
  • I had preclampsia with both my kids with my son I was 29 wks he was in the hospital for 2 months he only weight 2 pounds 1.6 oz 14in. My daughter I was 36 wks 3 pound 11oz 16in & she was in the hospital for 2 wks. I'm so scared with this one hope it's different I waited 6 yrs to have another hope that helps & prayer.
  • Would pelvic inflammatory disease cause pre-eclampsia?
  • Preclampsia is cause from to much protein in the pee my doc still said they dont even kno wats causes it like how the protein goes in ur pee. He told me to dont stress things & relax. So thats all I can do it's a sitting around thing & just hope & pray.
  • Ill be praying for you :) stay safe and have plenty of rest
  • Thanks I do everyday im hoping I go the full 9 months. Ill be praying for you too. How far along r u?
  • 6 weeks I have an appointment tuesday we were expecting to get pregnant were getting married in may but its a blessing this little baby in the short amount of time has shown me to not be stressed and take it day by day
  • That happenend to me with my first he was born a month after me n my husband got married. Awwwwww congrat happy for you. I'm 12 wks today wat r u hoping for?
  • Im hoping for a girl but my fiance wants another boy he wants a hockey team lol
  • I have a girl it's fun we do our nails together lol. My husband wants another boy he said his sons r gonna be football players lol he swear I'm having a boy.
  • That's what he says too. But I feel completely different from my first pregnancy. Im so lightheaded and dizzy and i've been more tired then I was before.
  • I really dont know wat I'm having I just kno I feel like crap I'm always throwing up I just want aug to come.
  • Wow so ur baby was delivered early? My babyboy weighs 3.2 pounds but I'm scare2d because my bp has been so unpredictable. I'm starting to prepare for his coming because I know that they r going to do the c section I just hope I atleast get to 32 weeks or 34.
  • I don't know if pid causes preeclampsia the doctors really dnt know much about it.
  • My son was a month early I was really sick and went into early labor.
  • Ommg that's what I'm most scared of delivering early. But tell me more about pid what is it?
  • I don't know too much. Pelvic inflammatory disease is caused by bacteria entering your uterus. Can be caused by STD's. Mine was caused by over washing its embarassing but I like to be really clean. I found out because I had severe pelvic pain and was very nauseas. I had a high fever and stomach pains and was taken to the hospital. That was alittle over a year ago. You can also go to womenshealth.com it could explain it better then I can.
  • Marline, I had food poisoning and a kidney infection that's the only reason I delivered so early. Just becareful how the meat is cooked.
  • good luck to u mommies. all I want is my baby to b healthy
  • Oh I used to douche a lot and had a lot of pains too at one point then it went away after I stopped cleaning so much. But ur son is completely healthy now right? I'm going to the doctor today and my doc said if my blood pressure is high that she will do the c section today. I'm really scared for the baby. It gets to me because there is 15 yr old girls having healthy babies and I'm 18 and its been very complicated for me.
  • Yea he was born 2 years ago I developed Pid last december. What are your complications? How far along are you? Im 23 with my 2nd and I have cramps all the time and dizzy but im hydrated andhave plenty of rest.
  • I have preeclampsia I get blurred vision headaches dizziness and of course high blood pressure
    I'm twenty nine weeks and two days