help i need to rest

edited June 2011 in Sleep
Ok so I'm 10 weeks ad sleep has been so hard I can't get to sleep and its the same situation every darn nite I don't even feel tired but I know I am. I get up to pee like clock work. Almost every hour at that time I can go back to sleep that's once I fall asleep. Can anyone suggest anything I can do to get some sleep? I so need it cus my days drag on when I'm tiered HELP :(

Comments

• Try watching TV. Seriously its been working for me lol before I always argued with hubby cuz I hate the TV on (ir would wake me up) but now we don't have one in our bedroom. So when we're watching in the living room even if I don't think I'm sleepy bam I knock out. When I wake up I pee and climb right into bed and its easier falling asleep then. My problem is if I wake up between 4&5 to pee then by the time I start dozing either him or the kids arw waking up
  • Watch nascar! Seriously that puts me out in 5minutes. The urge to pee frequently will go away soon. Comes back in the last trimester. :)
  • I have watched tv and it keeps me up I don't know what else to try I'm feeling tired but I have no clue idea what to do good god something has to give
  • I had this problem too. It has pretty much calmed down and i am 14 weeks tomorrow so you don't have to much longer of it i hope. what helped for me was keeping my eyes closed as much as possible while i was up going potty lol weird but it worked for me
  • I had this problem too. It has pretty much calmed down and i am 14 weeks tomorrow so you don't have to much longer of it i hope. what helped for me was keeping my eyes closed as much as possible while i was up going potty lol weird but it worked for me
  • wow so sorry that posted 4 days silly computer
  • Download the free white nose app for the Android called "Relax and Sleep." It's amazing!
  • ...maybe try reading?!?!
    What to Expect When You're Expecting is a good idea. I can't be of too much help because at 27 weeks, I'm lucky to sleep at all during the night. I seem to nap, sporadically...an hour here, two hours there; 4 hours seems to be the max. It's now 5:43am and I STILL haven't slept & have to leave for tests at the hospital in an hour & a half. UGH!!
    The good news is, your problem should die down soon and not start again until 3rd trimester. (:
    Like I said, maybe try reading a book or listening to soft music; a warm bath right before bedtime might help, too!!
  • My Dr told me take benadryl. It works.