Wtf?!? VENT!!! ****UPDATE 6.18.11 AT 8:40****

Comments

• Poor little girl.. I can't stand women who have kuds and obviosly care more about some damn man,tgan there own flesh and blood tgat tgey carried fir nine months and gave birth to.. The nerve if some people to even put there self into the catogory of a parent. Howcan u just leave your kids like that? Some people are just selfish..
  • @Mommy2five it makes me so mad X(
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwh that poor little sweetheart=[ seriously shes the only one that little girl has to count on...i hope her dad takes her away! Seriously. Ugh i just wanna slap some ppl in the damn face. That makes me so angry. Especially when there are wonderful people out there who cant have children.
  • @kay_la_la she's spending the night with her dad then spending tomorrow with me while he works
  • A 1year old! Left on steps omg! ! She doesn't need kids! N the boyfriend isn't any better w his kids for letting that. Baby stay behind that way!
  • I know how you feel @TeenMommy. I use to live with my best friend and once she found out I was pregnant her attitude completely changed from what I knew prior to. She just quit talking to me once we both decided to move back home (well I moved in with my fiancè). So let the bad leave and the good can stay I guess. Besides you don't need anymore weight holding you back if you caught my drift ;-)
  • @azmom he thinks she lives with her dad! Which is even worse. I've known him since I was 6. He's friends with my brother. He's great with his kids & my sons love playing sports with him
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Almost4 I told her to get her last week
    Today she dropped her off and when I went to get the mail she was laying there sleep.
  • @teenmommy This makes me sick. :( That poor child.
  • Omg! That makes me sick! Who the hell does that n thinks its ok??! Ehhh that poor little girl!
  • @Almost4 she couldn't have been out there for more than 20 mins. We got back from the park & 30 mins later I went to get the mail
  • I'm going to call CPS in the morning then update everyone
  • This is so incredibly sad. That sorry excuse for a human being doesn't deserve to be called a woman much less a mother. :(
  • Wow. Definitely sic CPS on her. Hopefully she can live with her dad. That is just beyond crazy for a mother to do that.
  • @gatorbob I plan on talking to him Monday when they get back
  • Agree with gatorbob I dnt even think its the boyfriends fault, if she doesn't treat her kid right, why in hell would the bf. He could be a good guy jus wrapped up in sum crazy b!*&h's drama. Jus messy! She needs to get it together.
  • Wtf!! Who the hell does that to their own child?? Poor baby!
  • **Update**

I called CPS & they already have a case on her and they can't do anything until she gets back. The little girl gets to stay with her dad for now.
  • Good, hopfully this is the wake up call your friend needs, if not then I hope CPS does what is right and give that little girl to someone who will love and adore her
  • at least she has someone caring for her and what an awesome person you are to be able to care for her the way you do. you can only do so much in your position, but i congratulate you and thank you for being a good person. it's sad to say but i hope that mom loses all custody. and that's sad, because i believe every child should be with both of