Is it normal????? Water came out but I'm only 6 weeks.

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I felt wet and I went to the bathroom and yes my panty was wet. Is it normal????? It was just once.

Comments

• Was it a lot? I'd call the Dr to be sure
  • Not to much.
  • Its ur bladder... It happens to me alotttt
  • Call the dr...was out urine or clear?
  • It was clear
  • So betty its normal then???
  • Did it smell like pee or could it have been sweat or normal female fluids? We do get more of that while preggers... I would call the Dr if there was no scent. Then it prob is amniotic fluid & you may need medical attention. Good luck =)
  • Try a lay dwn as much possible
  • Stay calm!! Lay dwn!! If it happens again, go to ER..
  • it just happened once in the morning. i tought I was sweating. Or maybe I was because was hot rigth??
  • edited February 2011
    I agree with betty. Add drink water too in case it was amniotic fluid you need to keep hydrated call your Dr in the morning to ease your mind. But lay down, put a good movie in and chill out. Stress makes everything worse good luck :)
  • Thanks girls . You are so nice
  • Could be discharge, or if you've had sex recently (TMI) could be semen. Make sure to double check with your doctor just to be safe!
  • So did u have anymore water come out today?
  • You don't have amniotic fluid at 6 weeks so don't be nervous. It's probably urine or your cervical mucous is thickening up for the pregnancy.
  • If it were amniotic fluid it would not just be a little. When my water broke I was leaking for hours!!!! If you think your leaking more you should head to the E.R. and call your doc. Better safe than sorry. But if it was just once, don't stress probly pee, or sweat or some extra discharge (which I hear is normal and likely to happen). You should still let your doc know though. It's good to tell them everything from hemmeroids to weird cramping. And they will give you more piece of mind than anyone else.