.. My Boyfriend Doesn't Believe Me :' (

.. Ive bn wiv my boyfriend for a year now & im neli 2 and a half months pregnant wiv our 1st baby, well he said 2day out of the blue that he wants a DNA test, This has totally upset me cos I hav neva cheated on him, ive tryed reassuring him that hes obvisouly the babys dad but he just dont believe me, feel lyk utter crap.. reli duno wot to do :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea my husband did that with our first but it was very apparent one I had an Asian baby that it was indeed his men r pigs sometimes
  • I kno wot u mean, its horrible for him 2 even think that, made me feel lyk shit big time.. Il giv him dna test wen baby is here cos I kno 100% that hes the father, and when it comes bk that he/she is his, I want a big appology then he can shuv it up his ass, cos im well & truly peed off. Lol. Men are wankers at times hey..
  • @richjen24 .. Shit aint it, and as they say if you aint got trust then you aint got nothing, which is true hey. And yeah thats wot I feel like saying he can hav a Dna but not guna be wiv sum1 who doesnt trust me, no point is there.?
  • Hahaha yeah too right, guna go thru months of this so he will owe me more than an appologie by than the wanker lol. H8 bein stressed, but hey things wil get beta :) I hope lol..
  • My BD insisted a DNA test and it didn't upset me at all because I knew he was the father. As a matter of fact it gave me complete satisfaction to know that he paid $400 to get a DNA test to get the results that I knew were going to be positive. He ended our relationship as soon as I told him I was pregnant. What goes around comes around and if you know he is your BD, then don't be upset because he is the fool for not believing you.
  • @Expectingmy2nd ..yeah thats very true, I didnt look at it like that tbh but yeah il let him pay 4 it and I kno it will defo be a positive too, jus upset me cos he basically is sayin ive cheated on him to, but oh well more fool him wen it comes bk that he is, his jaw wil drop n he beta say sorry at least, or il be mega pissed off & he wil kno about it lol.
  • @Kylie20 ~ your situation is a little different than mine because my BD and I were no longer together at the time he requested a DNA test and he was the one cheating not me. Anyway, I would definitely demand an apology from your boyfriend when the DNA test comes back that he is 99.9% the father. I don't blame you for being pissed that he even doubted he was the father in the first place but when those results come back, he WILL be the one looking like a fool.
  • Same happened to me, only it wasn't my boyfriend\soon to be husband, it was his mom who requested a dna test. Thankfully she saw how sure we were about it and warmed up to being a grandma, & he stood up for me. So there is no doubt or concern for a dna test. So hopefully he'll come around to it, & if not like "oregonmama" said I would get the dna test for child support reasons.
  • Have him pay for the Test.if he wants the test bad enough,he'll pay for it.
  • Dont pay for the test have him pay. He is the one questioning it then make him pay for the test. Dont waste ur money because he is in doubt.