MY BABY KICKED!!!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Today I felt my babies first kick....... I've been feeling fluttering for weeks so I was actully shocked since this is my 5th child that I got so excited.... but as I was shopping standing there helping my mom find coffee he gave me a big strong kick and I just cried with joy :-) any other november mommies feeling movement yet?

Comments

• I'm a Halloween mommie i felt sumthn earlier but idk if it was baby but I haven't felt anything at all besides that im 19+2 wks
  • @Mrz_jackson2anpreggo Wow really? I'm 16+1 and I've been feeling fluttering for a few weeks now but today was the first KICK I feel this earlier because my uterus is turned the opposite way
  • Really ur lucky I felt my son at 16 wks but jus a flutter. I nevr felt flutters wit my daughter or this one . My daughter I felt jus the first tiny kicks an 20 wks looks like this one is gonna be the same :(
  • I'm 17+4. And I've felt kicks for about a week and a half. Baby moves so much now I know its schedule. If only I could know the sex...sat is our second try to find out sex.
  • @Mrz_jackson2anpreggo well hopefully you'll be getting some movement soon do u know what ur having?

@redhead25 I can't wait to figure out my babies schedule the second trimester is the best part of pregnancy gettn to know babies personality I also can't wait to know what I'm having I just changed doctors so hopeing I'll get an ultrasound and maybe get a peek :-)
  • @fourandoneontheway I hope ! No my ultrasound is next week but we aren't finding out, its gonna be soo hard lol
  • @Mrz_jackson2anpreggo yeah I know I'm like I wanna know already!! I was going to do a 3/4D ultrasound but there only one place around seattle washington that does them and they are super expinsive
  • Awe congratulations!! I remember my first kicks..I was suuper excited!! This iS my first...I'm due Oct. 30 idk what I'm haveng Just yet..can't wait to find out!!
  • @new2_this CONGRATS TO U AS WELL..... I can't wait either the supense is killing me