how do you?

edited June 2011 in Parenting
Stay intimate/have sex with hubby if baby sleeps in your bed room? Not in our bed but next to it. Oh and we live in my dads house so we can't just do it anywhere :/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I lived in a house with 5 other people not including my x bf. We still managed...course we didn't have a baby but we did have literally paper thin walls...I didn't make a damn sounds...and vehicles work wonders for that purpose lol.
  • It's ok to have sex with the baby in the room, and just be quiet. Lol.. hubby and I used to live with my parents when we were first going out and we had to learn to keep quiet. You won't wake the baby and you both still need to be intimate.
  • Car would be ok if we had tinted windows lol...and that's how we had the baby in the first place! I just wasn't sure if having sex while the baby was in the room was ok...she is only 5 weeks but I don't wanna cause my kid issues already lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • there also a floor && closet
  • I had sex with baby sleeping on other side of the room for years. Thank god we have a 2 bedroom now. You will figure it out where there is a will there is a way
  • :) hubby will be happy to know and start lol
  • Me and my partner were still intimate with our son in the room. Just made sure he was sleeping and wasn't excessively noisy and I don't think he ever woke up and certainly wasn't harmed by it lol
  • Me n my hb had fun going at it when his sister was sleeping in the next room. It's kinda a turn on trying to keep quiet.
  • We have hard wood floors! Ouch lol...but thanks for the tips! :) I do like the shower.