so heart broken:/

Well my bd thinks our baby is not his cause he don't look like him......my baby is light skin n daddy is some wat dark...I dont know wat to do...why Would he think this!!!

Comments

• Is he trying to get out of helping you with the baby? also if you're light skin then wouldn't it stand to reason that the baby might be lighter too?
  • Ah....yes all my family is white....:/
  • That's crazy. My dh is trying to pull that mess cause he's been married twice before and nvr gotten any women pregnant. He's 14yrs older than me and has had many yrs old "whoring"around. Nvr once has he gotten any women pregnant except me. I can understand the not being sure. Honestly I can, but damn you have to have trust ua know. It sounds like he's getting baby cold feet. Maybe he's realizing he's not ready or freaked out or something.
  • He need to stop that foolishness because mixed kids can be light for months or even years before they get color...dna will stop all the questioning sorry you going through this hun!!!!
  • I do want dna....n I hope to get one soon..
  • that is horrible! Baby's r so hard to say who they look like! My sons dad is black as black Lol n I'm white white blonde blue eyes my son came out exactly like me white blue blonde now hes 6 n just barely tan w green eyes n u have to stare super hard to find something that looks like him...ugh guys r rediculous!
  • I just had a baby 7wks ago mix lil boy & he is white as can be it takes time for them to get their color
  • Oh no men these days prove him wrong maury lol
  • I had the same problem because my son had chinky eyes like me n his dad thought he would look exactly like him becuz their genes r strong well so r mine he was ify for the longest pissed me off cuz I told his mom about his doubts n she said well they have some of the same qualities n I see a lil bit of diego in him but im not sure well 2yrs down the road his sister looks the exact same oh n cuz I couldnt get prego for 2yrs dr sd it would take a while or we might have to do invitro cuz my uterus is shaped different go figure he wouldnt just count him as a blessing glad thats over
  • edited June 2011
    I had the same problem when I had my baby girl, both my girls look just like they're dad but he denied my baby when he seen her the day I had her which he wasnt invited to be there I had him kickes out by secerity, he said my baby was too "damn white" to be his bwcause we are both dark skinned but lil did he know as most of you know from updates that she had jondice and was yellow bwcauae she couldnt poop it out, she has his blood type not mine so we stood in the hospital for almost a week, he still hasnt seen her or even knows her name. Becauae I wont allow him around my kids for denying both of them
  • @roxy that wat I said!,
  • Mommy of2girls wtf ugh...men men...Ur story is very familiar to my own
  • Exactlly what @azmom and @kendra_31369 said! I knew a comedienne who used to talk about having a black mother and I thought she made it up for the stage cuz she was WHITE with light eyes and tight corkscrew BLONDE curls...nope she didn't make it up.
  • Let him know that your baby will get its full color by time he's 4yrs or so. My baby is light right now also. Lol my first is white and doesn't look black at all. Also what us dh?
  • How dumb! Tell him his darker cuz his been exposed to sun! Tell him to stop being a retard!!
  • That's nuts. My sister is white ad her husband is from Ghana Africa(he's very dark) and their kids are a beautiful light mocha color! Tell him to get over it.
  • @Proud momma wats dh? @PrayIngforOur3rd that's wat am saying
  • Wow my daughter came out way whiter then him he kinda dark to me .
  • And he's very very cute!:)
  • How old is baby. I know dark pigment takes a few days to come in.
  • What a dick.... sry. But hello dumbass bbys dnt always look like the dad duh (dats for him not u)
  • Sorry you have to go through this @nickmommy. Both of my kids look just like me. My husband has red hair, auburn reddish brown (hard to describe) eyes, very fair skin and tons of freckles. I have blonde hair, green eyes, and fair skin. Both of our kids have blonde hair, blue/green or hazel eyes and fair skin. I guess his genes especially his red hair is super recessive or something. I hope he comes around.

And ladies, can we please refrain from using the "R" word? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
  • @mommacas his 1month old
  • edited June 2011
    Wow my babydaddy was da same way we was 2gether 5 yrs b4 I've gotten pregnant n the month I got pregnant we broke up he went off whored around n never gotten no b#t#H pregnant. Thank god but he saw that as he couldn't get a girl pregnant so to him I cheated n it wasn't his so we stayed broken up cuz he was scared she wasn't his n didn't want to come bk n find out I cheated n it wasn't his n be hurt....but I have never cheated n he knew tha but had doubts ...well she was born with green eyes n looked like him but he still was unsure cuz the eyes were both Mexican with brown eyes ...well I got a DNA test n she was his ....he apologized forever we ended up 2gether again n on our. 3rd baby but I thought I Would share this bcuz later on he told me it was jus cold feet n he was scaered for a bby
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Babies are always lighter when they are first born and they get darker as they get older.
  • Babies come out way lighter when born. My sis had blondish hair and looked white when born and now she is just as dark as the rest of us
  • My baby brothers is mix. My mom is olive complexion and his dad is dark as night. And my brother was and still is very light skinned he darkened up tho as he got older. He looks just like his dad but light skinned. Sometimes your baby doesnt get your skin tones
  • Ugh men my husband tarted trying to tell me that my daughter isn't his because she is darker than him and has dark hair I was like WTF if you want to pay for the test go ahead but after that I'm out the door with both girls then he stayed quiet and told me he was just joking i was so upset
  • My first son came out my twin... white as ghost and not a stitch of daddy ANY where. During one of our fights he said he doubted his paternity. I went off. IM sorry your going through it right now....
    When our second son was born he looked exactly like his daddy.. as a joke i told him i wasn't sure he was mine..... so eventually we were able to joke about it...