Guess What??!! :-)

I am 13 weeks today!! Yay! Last week of the first trimester! :X

Also I felt what I am sure are flutters! I cannot believe I felt them this early since this is my first pregnancy that has progressed this far but I have never felt anything like this so I KNOW it was Sugarplum! I can't wait to start feeling movement on a regular basis.

Just wanted to share. :-)

Comments

• Congrats to u :) u will start feeling baby so much more... Im 28wks n I feel him ALL the time, makes me smile everytime
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @letysfirst thank you! i bet you do! :X

I was just sitting in class and I was like...omg! what was that! it really made my day!
  • awesome! yay for u! dont forget 2 celebrate week 20 coming up soon! that marks halfway there! its going 2 go by sooooo fast! enjoy it! :D
  • I felt mine fire the first time just the other day and it is amazing good luck and congratulations
  • @vanalkr thanks momma I know! This 13 week mark is a huge milestone for me! I had a chemical pregnancy in February and in Dec. of '08 I had to have an ectopic removed. My husband and I have been through a lot so we feel richly blessed right now. Heard the heartbeat loud and clear on Tuesday and I really teared up. I can't believe I am growing a little human. haha.

And I agree the 20 week mark is a HUGE milestone. I am enjoying every moment though cause it is going by fast. Thanks again. :X
  • @Mommysierra It really is! thank you! :-)

How many weeks are you?
  • Congrats,.i wish I would have known what out is to be 13 weeks so enjoy it lol.
  • I'm 17 weeks tomorrow
  • @krazymomofAdrian Thanks. I am sorry, I didn't understand the rest of your comment.
  • @Mommysierra Aaaw sweet. almost at the 1/2 way mark! :-)
  • Oh sorry I found out that I was pregnant at 4.5 months. So I missed out on the feeling of being 13 weeks pregnant. Sorry I wasn't very clear lol. :)
  • Congrats to you!!! Enjoy... ;)
  • I know u am so excited I feel the baby early when i wake up for the most part and I couldn't be more amazed
  • I was 13 weeks with my first when I felt those first flutters! Im 11 weeks with my second now. Congrats. .now they'll get even stronger!
  • aww thats sweeeet... i'm gonna be 12 weeks on sunday and i can't wait to feel those movements lol
  • I'm so happy for you. I'm getting close to that mark. I'm 11w today. Yea. I can't wait to feel this one. I have had 2 boys. And they were wanna be soccor players. Lol. Actually the 1st really wants to play soccor. Lol.
  • lol i thought i was tripping when i felt the flutters at week 13 too. and its also my first buhbuh :) Idk about you, but i feel at ease feeling my buhbuh move, its like saying everything is alright