Movement question

edited June 2011 in Second Trimester
When you first starting feeling your babies move...was it always the same feeling in the same spot? Did it vary or move around at all? I think I might be feeling him but it's always in the same spot on my left side and feels the same. Most of the time it's also right after I start walking, not so much when I'm standing or sitting still. It started like 2 days ago. Could this be him?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • my son felt like he stayed in the same place for about 2 weeks..it possibly could be ur baby...

just for future use tho...dont be freaked out when u feel baby alot for a few days then not at all for a day or so...sometimes they get turned around and movements go more to the inside..and if u have any extra "love" around ur middle when they kick sometimes its just too much padding on differnt parts of ur tummy to feel them! :)

im 31wks 2day and just got to where i can feel baby pretty much any time day or night no matter what im doing!

glad ur getting to feel ur little one! :D
  • They tend to move where ever they damn please. If you don't feel it in the same spot it is completely normal.
  • That's how it felt me at firsr also...but now i feel it everywhere.
  • ok my first movements were on the same spot like a lil worm squirming or ants, then i started feeling lil kicks on my lower stomach then now i feel movement everywhere, i see her shifting sides and stronger kicks all over
  • I think my baby is a Bully..lol sometimes. I get these hard kicks n then none for a day. ..if I lay a certain way I get a "move" kick. .its so cute...one day I was @ the docs n a door slammed real hard I got a big kick like "wth was that"... lol wen I rub my belly n stop I get a kick like " why did u stop" so I keep rubbing .. its so weird me n my husband be cracking up cause he feels it. Then 2days will go by n I don't feel nothing I get so nervous but the doctor said not to worry. . I'm 22wks