A Bad Case of the lazies!!!!!

I am 9 weeks pregnant,and most days I cant stand to get out of bed.on most days the most movent I get is from the bed,to the couch,to the bathroom,to the fridge..and repeat

Comments

• Hey I'm like that now @34 weeks
  • That's how im feeling again and im 31 weeks....the tired wave just hit me!!!!
  • Im exhausted too. Im almost 35 weeks and have so much to do but no energy
  • I hear ya! my first 18 wks were spent in the bedroom, no light allowed and a vaporizer on 24/7. i had terrible migraines, sicker than a dog with parvo, and was so tired i thought i was dying.
    you know, it's said that your 3rd tri is about the same of your 1st tri.... i am now 28 wks and i have had a migraine almost every day for 2 wks. and about 5 days ago my nausea reappeared- awesome! >:l
  • How can something so small take away so much of my energy.lol.i hate sleeping all day,but when im awake im always queasy.My docter says I will have more energy in my second trimester.
  • Wat does the vaporizer help do?
  • I'm the same way.. I take two naps everyday and I'm still tired lol
  • I have that problem... I'm 8 weeks and I have to take a nap about everyday
  • Ok well I'm 13 weeks. So I'm hoping and praying for some energy and being able to do things without to much pain. It sounds like if I want anything done around here before baby come the 2nd trimester is the only time I have. Lol. I have decided that its a combo between my 2 little ones (4 &2) and being preg. Its just so exsausting (sp). Lol.
  • It only gets worse.:)