i hATE OUR PS3.... LONG VENT SORRY :(

OkAY SO iM 2Ow+6d &&FiNALLY i FELT MY BBY MOVE WhiCH MAKES ME REAL HAPPY &&EXCiTED SO i CUM HOME FROM WORK DYiNG tO SEE MY HUSBAND TO TELL HiM BUT NOOOO MiSTER DUDE HERE iS TOO FREAKiNG BUSY ON THE PS3... i DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WiTH HiM PLAYiNG SiNCE i ALSO PLAY SUMTiMEZ BUT i MEAN DAMN iTS SO ANNOYiNG THAT WHEN i REALLY WANT TO TALK TO HiM &&SHARE MY DUMB THOUGHTS WiTh hiM HE'S STUCK ON THAT DAMN MACHiNE.... i MEAN HE'S SUPPOSE TO B THE ONE i CONVERSATE ABOUT THiNGS i CAN'T TELL OTHERS BUT SUMTiMEZ iT REALLY MAKES ME DEPRESSED &&SAD THAT HE SUMTiMEZ PREFERS HiS DUMB ViDEO GAMES THAN ME :( i HAVE NOBODY ELSE TO TALK TO RiGHT NOW &&MY MOMS OUT OF TOWN &&iM REAL CLOSE TO HER SO HER BEiNG FAR AFFECTS ME (yes I'm a mommys girl not afraid to admit lol) sO HiM iGNORiNG ME WHEN iM HAPPiLY TRYiNG TO EXPLAiN THAT FiNALLY AFTER ANXiOUSLY WAiTiNG i FELT OUR LiTTLE BBY GiRL MOVE &&NOT FOR A LiL WHiLE BUT THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE WORK DAY ;) iT waS THE MOST SPECiAL FEELiNG EVER &&iT TiCKS ME OFF THAT MiSTER A**HOLE OVER HERE iS iGNORiNG ME... i LiTERALLY BEGGED HiM TO jUSS PAUSE THE GAME NOT TURN iT OFF BUT PAUUUUSE iT BCUS i HAD GOOD NEWS TO SHARE..&&ALL HE DiD WAS TAKE HiS SWEET TiME TO DO SO BUT EiTHER WAY ONCE HE DiD HE DiD iT iN A RUDE WAY &&GOT REAL MAD &&ME HAViNG CRAZY HORMONES i jUSS WALKED OUT THE ROOM CAME TO THE KiTCHEN TO SORT OF LET SUM TEARS OUT LOL NOT CRY SUPER LOUD BUT YU KNOW jUSS ME LET MY EMOTiONS POUR OUT iN TEARS LOL... SORRY LADiES iTS A LONG VENT BUT i NEEDED iT.. SO DO ANY OF YU GiRLS HAVE THiS PROBLEM WiTH YUR GUY BEiNG STUCK ON SUMTHiNG THAT CAN MAKES HiM COMPLETELY iGNORE YU SUMTiMEZ &&WUT DO YU DO TO FEEL BETTER OR GET PAST iT ????

Comments

• Ya I know how you feel my husband does it with tv and the xbox its annoying I haven't figured out what to do about it though sorry I'm no help but I definantly know how you feel. It most definantly makes you feel alone. And then when they finally pull their head out of their rear their like what's your problem and you tell them and its all the sudden your fault. I get tired of feeling like just a roommate and booty buddy and I get tired of feeling alone all the time.
  • @honeybunny YUR RiGHT SUMTiMEZ i fEEL LiKE ALL iM GOOD FOR iS TO CLEAN COOK &&FOR PLEASURiNG HiM.. ONLY WHEN HE WANTS THAT iS WHEN HE'S ALL OVER ME :-q
  • Yup that's exactly how my husband is he's all lovey dovey when he wants a piece but when its all over he's up in the shower and watching tv I feel like we never talk anymore and this is our first child and I understand its a big thing but come on show a little excitement! I'm 28 weeks and he still don't have the babies room done it needs paint and new trim and a heat vent put in there but he is too busy on the xbox. Men are so irritating sometimes!
  • OMG that is the exact thing I have been dealing with lately in my house!! My husband has his long lost half brotehr visitng us for a MONTH and they wants to stay up until 3 in the moring playing these stupid games! I am tired of going to bed alone at night and having no time with my husband. I do not mind if he wants to play sometimes either cause I play too at times but damn know when to put down the controller!
  • @honeybunny @mommy2bfor4time WOW iDK WUTS UP WiTH THEM... i GUESS i REALLY AM jUSS GLAD iM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT GOES THRU THiS :(
  • Seriously I'm vicious ill go unplugg the cord and hide it if he ignores me! Lol
  • Yeah my bd stuck on his gosh damn iPhone playing some retarded cowboy dueling game....n Wn we argue n he's on it n he won't look up at me bc he's too pre occupied n I've wanted to literally take it from his hands n throw it at the wall....ive smacked it.from his hand before...hormones got the best of me.
  • Ugh I have this problem with my bf's brother who we live with. If I want his help doing something around the house, I hide the power chord. Believe me it gets the message across lol
  • Not to play devils advocate (ok maybe) but if he's playing online, he cant just pause it. Maybe find a compromise..set times limits for playing, depending on work schedules-like if he gets off at 5 and you're home by 8 there's NOplaying once you're home. Explain calmly how it makes you feel and that if he continues like this, when baby gets here you may snap and throw it out the window ;)
  • My hubby is the exact same way..he gets so pissed when i try to talk during his game...or even just me and my 2yrold playing gets to him.If i try doing dishes he will ask if it cant just wait,ummm wait for what the world to end???bc i dont see him turning the game off netime soon lol so i do them and i make it as LOUD as possible :D i cant even count how many times i have cried over the effin PS3..:( i just find it childish how they get when they play i have hid the games and controllers and banned him from it :) lol it really bothers me that i say i cant wait for the babyto get here and he says "not to be mean but im kinda over her" bbc i talk aabouther to much.but yet im suposed to listen to him blab about his GAMES that i care nothing about.lol sorry i may be venting but im hormonal as well and this is a touchy subject for me so i apologize.
    PS..The Pause button doesnt exist to them
  • Mines on there right now lol but he doesn't ignore me or if he does he knows ill get em lol ill make em sooo embrassed while his bluetooth is on he he all his lil buddies will hear..lol nah I don't have a problem with him playing..keeps him occupied since I'm in no mood for sex right now he's good! Lol I know when the baby comes his playtime will be cut short lol but for ur man to be mad at u bc u asked him to pause the game..ooh girl I would have went off on him and made him feel like crap til he gave in he a grown man stop acting like a kid..smh put ur foot down with him don't let walk all over u ur pregnant let ur hormones out!
  • I do same thing as blessed29...talk shyt til in the Bluetooth..he used to try and eat all fast so he could get back on the game...whaaaat? Are you 9years old??? I was the lazy one at first who moved the food to the bed room of course but I miss table time now and I don't cook dinner for u to scarf it down without tasting itss goodness...my new thing is walk right over and press eject!!! Then i RUN and hide the game lol! We laughed bout it later but he was kinda mad it was. Cute how he looked all over for it:) and I won!
  • My hubby would be a bit like that. Well when i say would be i should say used to be... I got so angry one day i took all the cables from the ps3 and the pc away and hid them. He soon realised i meant business and that he wasnt getting them back until he started listening to me and helped me out a bit more.. That and the fact i went on strike.. No sex no dinners got cooked for him he was even told that if he didnt wake up and join me in the real world he would end up having to do all his own cleaning too lol