Loving supportive husbands/bd/bf/fiance!?!?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I feel for you ladies who have bd drama. Some of the stuff I read on here makes me want to cry. You ladies are strong women who dont deserve to be treated like that, by anybody.

My question is...does anybody else have a wonderful partner, who treats you like a queen? I feel blessed to have such an amazing fiance!! Anyone else??

Comments

• My husband has been amazing! He helps around the house ..helps with cooking.. laundry and doesn't miss a single appointment! I've even had to go for the 3 hr glucose test and he day thru it with me...he will be an amazing dad!
  • My husband is awesome. He's my very best friend! Well, him and Pushkin. Lol!
  • I do!!!! He's the best I love him sooooo much!! He does treat me like a queen and takes care of all my wants and needs with a smile on his face. I couldnt ask for a better partner! I'm so happy and feel very blessed to have someone like him :X
  • I do.....sometimes.lol
  • My husband is awesome! He's done a complete 180 since we had our first. He used to be selfish and not want kids, now he's a total family man. He used to be annoyed with all of my prego problems, now he treats me great.
  • I dooooo! My husband is AMAZING! Couldnt ask for better.
  • Yeah, my boyfriend does pretty much anything I ask him to do, granted he doesn't forget. LOL. He comes to all the ultrasounds and is pretty excited about the babies. He gets things for me when I don't feel well and bought a baby book for daddies and ACTUALLY READS IT! He can get a little temperamental at times and made me cry once because I'm all sensitive and emotional, but felt really bad about it and was bugging me the whole time apologizing.
  • My husband treats me like a queen. He always has and I believe he always will. We have been together forever and have 5 children and he has'nt showed me any signs of boredom or him being uninterested. I soo love him. I would'nt mind giving him 100 babies lol.
  • I do! My hubby is thee best! He makes me feel beautiful and special, is great with my son and supports us. I'm blessed
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 are you having twins or do you just have one child and one on the way? My bf is already trying to take over feeding time and they're not even here yet lol. He was saying that in the hospital, if I could pump into the bottles so he could feed them while I sleep.
  • Oh wow, sorry for your loss. Yeah, my bf's friends were telling him about the vanishing twin syndrome where one twin absorbs the other but I'm kinda glad it didn't happen because I get two birds with one stone. I really feel that these two are the only children I want because of everything that's happening to me right now and the chance if I try to get pregnant again, it would be another set of twins.
  • I would be peeking in on him during breaks between classes :)
  • My husband has always been wonderful, but even more so now. He really tries to take care of everything to make my life easier. AND he gives me foot rubs and back rubs all the time! :)
  • I have an awesome hubby who would & does anything for me! I am so blessed to have him in my life.
  • They SEEM to be fraternal but we won't really know until they're born. They both have separate "houses" and separate "plumbing" so it's my hope they are because they're already playing the switch act on us. I'm praying I don't have to have a c-section because of the longer recovery time and the scar, it's bad enough for the little stretch marks I have.
  • This is so good to hear! Im glad you ladies know what im talking about when I say a "real man". I think ill give him alittle extra lovin, just so he know I appreciate and love him to pieces LOL!!
  • My hubby is amazing and I loveeeeeeeee him with everything I have. I can't wait to give him this beautiful lil girl growing in my belly :)
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 I know what you mean ;) I'm 25 weeks 3 days. It's both girls which get me a little anxious for a better 3D/4D u/s. One of the girls was hiding her face so you couldn't see if she looked anything like her sister. The normal ultrasounds give me hope they aren't identical but I'm still worried because everything I see on tv has identical twins on it.
  • My boyfriend is super supportive & I know he'll be a greeeat Daddy! <3
  • I do! :) And the bigger i get, the better he gets! Reality is definitely setting in that in just a few short months our baby boy will be here! He's the best! I am truly blessed! :D
  • I do!!!! I have a great Husband!!! We already have 2 kids and he gave in for us to ttc the 3rd :) Although he is not the neat freak like me he makes up for it in all the other areas.......:) And he definently spoils me and the kids!
  • My boyfriend is the most amazing guy ever and is going to be the best daddy:) he puts up with my crazy hormones and takes amazing care of me. I love him so much ahhh its crazy haha<3
  • My husband is also amazing . We are blessed to have him. Every couple has its ups and downs but I never forget how wonderful he is. He is always thinking of me and our family . That's why I don't ever comment on the drama with significant others posts. I don't understand why any person would put up with it be with men who don't treat them right.