Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad

Comments

• Thanks for getting me teary so early in the morning lol
  • I feel like a big baby now
  • Aww love it!!!
  • @mrs_shu @mandiixmayhem @PregnantELF sorry ladies i didnt mean to make you cry just wanted to give a shout out to all the father's out there
  • edited June 2011
    @Rissalee7
    Thanx was nice to actually feel appreciated by someone for a change. Doesn't exactly feel like I matter at home anymore. After all I'm not the pregnant one or the baby so I dont seem to exist anymore. Sorry just rather upset at moment.
  • personally i love the quote "any boy can make a baby but it takes a MAN to be a father" ,
    i have a daughter from a previous marriage and her bio dad is the definition of dead beat he is late 20s lives with mommy and daddy rent free never paid a bill in his life he looks like one of those kids that lives at the mall and shops at hot topic he gets my daughter every weekend and does nothing with her at all he sits in his room and watches tv, goes on his laptop , and hangs out with his friends instead of taking responsibility of his daughter he makes his parents and brother play and be the parent of her but will never let me have her for a weekend yet he never pays child support and he has figured out ways not to pay but he has arrears hes immature and wont grow up , NOW that i am happily remarried and 27 weeks my hubby treats my daughter like shes his own hes absolutely amazing ! he does what he need to do to be a provider to this family and hes an amazing husband and i know that she isnt his responsibility but he makes her that and i truly appreciate very thing he does ! and i know that he has been feeling the same way as dadof2n1togo i think its because we have to go to the doctor , test, u/s , and all the attention is on us because we are the ones caring the baby and theier put in to the back burner and it must suck i wish i could make him feel more included
  • I'm confused by "faith of a mustard seed". Do they have a religious meaning?
  • You seem to appreciate what he does for you. I can't even get a simple thank you even anymore. I work long shifts regularly 15 hours a night then take our other 2 kids to school etc. I then sleep 3-4 hours and organise tea for when she gets home. I then start work again at 4 pm.
    But hey I'm just the male lol.
  • Matthew 17:19-20 "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, 'Why could we not cast it out?' He said to them, 'Because of your little faith. For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."

Luke 17:5-6 "The apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith!' The Lord replied. 'If you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.'"
    @VictoriaB is the two religious references i believe.
    @dadof2n1togo i truly hope that things get better for you. i felt that i wasnt as important as the baby growing inside of me to everyone else. (i had my 21st bday in january and all i got was baby stuff for it i felt crappy cuz of it) but my bf worked/works really hard to remind me that i am a seperate and important person. and honestly i work really hard to make sure i make him feel as important to me now as he was before getting pregnant. sometimes i think we all forget that we aren't just parents or moms or dads. we are women men and partners of our other halves.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is MY DADDY, I LOVE HIM TO DEATH, ID DIE AND KILL FOR HIM.... :(( I MISS HIM, WHY DID I GET MARRIED LOL.
  • I'll be sharing this with my husband. Thank you. I know he will appreciate it as I do.

@dadof2n1togo I hope she sees you for how great you are soon. You sound just like my husband. I don't know what I'd do without him.
  • edited June 2011
    @Tricesbaby @rissalee7
    Ohh, see I'm not a Christian. I'm only familiar with the big stories in the Bible like Moses, Job, Lot, and Jesus. Not too familiar with the little expressions in between. Thanks for that :)