False negative pt

edited February 2011 in October 2011
soooo my period was due on the 7th but still hasnt come took a pt yesterday n cane out negative but my stomach feels weird anybody ever have a false pt

Comments

• WHAT TEST DID U TAKE?
  • I have them. My period was due on the 7th.. what are your symptoms?
    Mine have gotten worse!
  • Sorry the 5th, and all my tests are negative still :'(
  • I feel tired all the time n im crapping n I feel sick on the stomach at times
  • The test was first response
  • Are your nipples sore, tighness in your abdomen, bloated feeling, eating any foods you don't normally eat or staying away from ones you normally eat? Peeing more frequently, swelling in your feet or ankles that isn't normal for you?
    Any of these can be signs. I was due for a period 7 weeks and 4 days ago and still haven't had one. I have taken multiple pregnancy tests and all are negative. If no period in the next week or so I am going to the doctor...
  • Yeah, that's sorta what's going on here.
    Do you plan on getting blood drawn?
    & what test did you take?
  • @mommytobe what test did u use
  • Oh okay I've taken first response the day I missed my period. And had a negative result. But I most definitely know what it feels like to be pregnant & feel more shitty then the first time..

@mommyinwaiting.
    I have all those symptoms besides the swelling.
    Idk what is going on with me but I'm a week past due for my period. And somethings up because the symptoms are getting worse :/
  • O wow 7 weeks ago ? Has your period ever been delayed close to 2wks b4
  • Yeah that's pretty scary!
    I'd definitely go to the doctors with a periods that late.
  • U should go asap just to make sure your ok ,
  • It was first response, and dollar store ones, and clear blue, and ept. I am going to go to the doctor as soon as my health insurance kicks back in at work. It should be next week.
  • I am a nurse, I have been having all of those symptoms plus heartburn that is unreal, so bad that it makes me feel nauseated. And a weird fluttering in my stomach. I guess I was 9 weeks or so with my son when I started feeling him move.
  • Last year I went ten weeks w/o a period and all tests were neg. I eventually took birth control pills for a week and stopped, then my period began 3days later. I had no symptoms whatsoever other than being mental : ) I wouldnt recommend it tho,i have "regular irregularities" in my cycle. But, lol im 16 wks now and knew I was pregnant upon conception.
  • @mommyinwaiting.
    yah I'm having nausea beyond this world.
    I've never felt this way, I didn't the first time.
    I'm having the worst cramps.
    & i honestly feel like I've caught a cold too =\
    I'm trying to stay positive because all these negative tests are putting a toll on me.. i get exhausted just thinking about if im pregnant or not. I just want to sleep sleep sleep alllll day lol
  • I took almost 20 pregnancy test throughout all 11 weeks and 5 days of my pregnancy and to this day I still get negative tests. But my baby gotta heartbeat at 150 now :). My fiances sister couldn't get a positive test til 4 months. I heard that some peoples hcg can't be detected through urine because of antibodies preventing it.
  • @djonae
    what tests were you using? I am so frustrated BC I have such strong symptoms and only negative
  • Well I found out when I was two weeks pregnant with a generic walmart test ! GL
  • @sas_edwards.
    Mee too!
    its nerve wreaking. Everytime I tat its negative.
    I've used first morning urine and afternoon.

@djonae.
    I really hope thats the case with me.
    I want to know what's going on in there.
    idk why it has to be so frustrating to detect.
  • test* - sorry.
    I really hope that's whats the matter and I'm not sick from something else. I want this baby!
  • Well, I also hope that I am prego. I have been trying for 3 years already, with my exhusband, and now with my fiancee of 6 months. And even before wegot engaged we knew we wanted to have kids together.
  • And I found out my exhusband was badmouthing me and everything and was telling everyone else that I was trying to trick him into having a baby. When we had openly discussed it and he had agreed.
    It hurt me and that dishonest behaviorshowed me that I really wasn't able to trust him and ultimately lead to me leaving
  • My fiancee has been great, and he is just as much of a nut as I am when there's babies around he's like oh look at the baby! I can't handle another negative test. I just need to know, and now the count is up to 7 weeks 6 days.
  • I was almost nine weeks with my son when I finally got a positive test and it was a faint line...
  • I was 4 or 5 weeks late before I had a positive.
  • I am 7 weeks 6 days late
  • i am most nervous about false preg tests..im positive but until i go to the dr i am soo concerned..i should be 8 wks on the 23rd..i have no symptoms..the only thing i had was my breats grew and loss of appetite which can accure..but nothing really has happened...i mean this could all be from the prenatals right? OMG :(
  • Kritten_octoberbby every pregnancy is so diffrent. With my daughter I was sooo sick and with this pregnancy I havnt threw up at all. This pregnancy is totally diffrent. Don't worry hun. If your that concearned then take another hpt of a different brand.
  • yeah but i knew i was pre so i waited a week then took another.
    it was positive.. ive also been late a week and it was stress.. so thas possible..