Advice on breastfeeding/bottles

edited June 2011 in Breastfeeding
I'm planning on breastfeeding and eventually pumping so my husband can take part in the feeding process too. My question is, what bottles work best to do both?

Comments

• I've heard great things about Dr. Browns and tommee tippee. I'm planning on buying a madela pump. I'll need to look into Dr.browns pumps, I didn't know they made them.
  • Im going to do the same thing..I heard breastflow is good for going back and forth from breast to bottle, and I have also heard great things about dr browns.. I think im going to get both.. Lol, and see which one I like more
  • Im goin to try breastflow bottles. They say it mimics the breast..
  • I got tommee tipper because I've heard great things about them and they looked most like a breast.
  • Tippee* and I'm using medela as well
  • The breastflow bottles are great he took it right away I didn't have to try different nipples.
  • I'm using the breastflow. Other systems have the breast shape but still function like a regular bottle when it comes to how baby has to suck and work for the milk breastflow is the only system that has a double nipple makeing baby keep the same nursing position with tounge and sucking motion. They are wide mouth bottles making cleaning and feeding easy their double pump is really reasonable my mom got mine from walmart (online only) had it shipped to store (free) it was 66 and some change. It also has a disposible system that has dropins like playtex you can pump into it also has milk storage bags to use with the disposable system pump into them into freezer them right back into bottle.