new to pregly!

2»

Comments

• @first_timer89, I honestly don't care whether its a boy or girl. I can tell you why I want either, so I'm just waiting so I can shop. I can't stand gender neutral clothes, so I'm waiting...patiently...NOT!
    @marriedwith_4 and @newmommy_navywife, hug and say you're sorry LOL!
  • @TishJ330 haha ( i say haha for everything) shopping seems so far away for me. hubby wants to be surprised and buy gender neutral but i said NO WAY! too much anticipation and i want a girly girl or manly boy not yellow and green. haha. cant wait ti hear what your having.
  • @tishj330 I tried that but it doesn't work
  • @first_timer89, I'm the same way LOL! Keep your green and yellow unless I want it :p . Trust me, I'll be on my phone posting as soon as I know.
    @marriedwith_4, LOL! I know y'all really love each other :X
  • i personally dont see yellow on a boy or green on a girl... makes no sense to me...?
  • Congrats!! And welcome aboard...I'm 20 w with our first...boy...
  • seems like everyone is having boys...
  • @tishj330 see how she ( newmommy_navywife ) tried to show me out by trynna apologize first n make me look bad. She don't mean it. Lmao!

@first_timer89 no, everyone is not having boys....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 24.5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd boy welcome mama
  • edited June 2011
    Welcome! I'm 18 weeks +1 and still don't know what it is. This is my 2nd but my oldest is 10 so it feels kind of like starting over! :)
  • Welcome!!! I'm 23 and am 32 weeks along with a little girl. :) she's my first and am so hyped. Congrats on your baby!!!
  • @marriedwith_4, she does mean it! She and Gabriel love you and the "K" twins so much (did we decide on their names yet?)! See how we show @first_timer89 all this Pregly love LOL?!? I'm sitting in the doggone bank drive thru trying to not melt! Random vent but I'm roasting here!
  • Welcome I'm 19+3 congrats;)
  • Well my son is going to have a lot of ducks to start off with, I couldn't wait to shop
  • I'm 11 weeks today with my third n have had no symptoms other than no period n 6 bfp's. Oh n bloating! I look like 2 ton tess!
  • Welcome im 18weeks tomorrow. I'm 20 this is our fist and we're having a boy. Due nov 15th :) congrats and I hope the best pregnancy for you and baby.
  • Congrats and welcome. I'm 12 weeks preg with baby #3....and maybe u'll be so lucky and get no morning sickness. I never did :)