Tomorrow is my bby shower and..

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
The dress I bought I dont like it anymore lol think I need make a trip 2 old navy.

Comments

• U know how we get. Y didn't u get 2 outfits?
  • I got a really cute maxi dress out of forever 21 for my shower.
  • @marriedwith_4 cuz I was convinced it was d one but now I look at it n it looks flugly to me
  • I am worried about that happening. My shower is next Saturday and I got a cute dress from old navy yesterday but I can't wear a bra with it :( I'm really self conscience and the girls looked ok in it yesterday, but I'm worried I will wuss out on the day on the shower. I kept the tags and receipt just in case. Good luck with your dress search, old nevy has some really cute ones at the store here (idaho) they were 30$ and an extra 25$ off. 23$ splurge, not to bad ;)
  • @momtob I will b going later to see what dey have cuz I heard dey have very nice ones here (conn) or I will try jcpenney dey have really nice long dresses there.
  • My shower is tomorrow too!!
  • @lisamarie cool I know like 2 preglys who r having it tomoro too :) how many weeks r u?
  • I'm 29+6 weeks!
  • How was ur bby shower?? @lisamarie
  • There was a lot of drama that I found out about after we left. I was in my little bubble while we were there and didn't notice anything. Other than that, it was fun and I got a lot of stuff!