15 wks...

edited February 2011 in August 2011
I'm 15 weeks and haven't gained any weight... I've actually lost 10lbs and its not because of morning sickness... I kinda skipped that little symptom... is anyone else in the same boat... Dr says baby is healthy... right size... heart rate 160... moving ... but I just can't gain weight...

Comments

• I'm 15weeks and 3 days and i lost about 30 pounds already but its because of bad morning sickness. The morning sickness is gone and i still cant gain weight
    My doctor Is giving me 2 weeks to Gain some or ill be hospitalized.
  • im almost 15 wks....lost 26 lbs as of this morning...dr said it would be ok if i didn't gain weight until wk 24 or so.... ur not the only one! good luck!
  • Ive only gained 1lb and im 15 wks, and I also skipped morning sickness ...youll be fine honey, some women dont gain until the late second trimester
  • I've gained three lbs so far and im 18 wks along with baby no.5 I was very sick in the beginnin with this baby as well...
  • Well I hope that I start gaining soon... I was over weight to start but my case worker is having a panic attack bringing out a chart of where I'm supposed to be on theyre weight chart...