*Update* Scared my son has his hopes set too high!! :(

edited July 2011 in Second pregnancy
I have a 3 yr old who insists he's having a sister. Ever since we first told him it might be a brother or sister he's been certain its a girl. Whenever anyone tried to tell him it could be a brother he gets SUPER upset. We find out what were having in 3 wks. For his sake I hope its a girl. I can't imagine how upset he'll be if its not! Im scared he would resent him if it were a boy.

**Turns out he was right! He's having a sister! He wasn't even surprised. It was like DUH, I told you so!**

Comments

• It will get better if it is a boy....u could have used intelligender to find out early but if u only have 3 weeks I would wait...it will b ok mommy
  • not to be comparing children to dogs, but in that sense kids are a lot like dogs its like they just know! lol a couple friends of mine that had kids that could talk said that i was having a boy the whole time i was pregnant with my son, and well they were all right!!! its kinda crazy! i guess only time will tell!
  • Its ok. Thanks for the bump! We actually find out today, so we get to see if he's right!!!! Can't wait!
  • please update I'd love to know if he was right. that would be so cool :-)
  • My son is still determined we are havibg a boy...
  • Its weird but kids know majority of the time what the baby is. Don't worry if its a boy he will forget about a girl. Buy boy toys for him to get excited about playing with his brother. My 11 yr old only wanted a sister and sure enough it was a girl. She said it was the whole time