No Forks :(

edited June 2011 in Food
I made a bowl of salad, this house has 2 forks.. I just washed dishes, and I don't even know the last time I needed a fork.. Where or where could they be.

Comments

• Lol 2 forks?lol go to a near by fast food restaurant that has forks and get some.lol
  • I just moved out on my own 2 months ago so I know how many of every thing I'm spost to have, but I'm missing a fork, two blows and a cup it sucks someone broke into my house just to steal my dishes
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O no I hate when that happens our spoons disappear like crazy! Lucky my fiancee found most of them when we cleaned out my younger brothers room ugh he had plates n bowls n all kinds of dishes just stuffed in duffel bags with food in them still!!!! Boys can be so nasty!
  • I normally eat things that use a spoon, I guess. I mean there are times when we all four need a fork at the same time. and we had some plastic ones, but I guess they are all gone.. The bf and I wanna buy them a complete silver ware set, but they wanna choose it, which is fine.. it just hasnt happened yet.
  • In NYC, no Wal-Mart :((((((((((((((((((( - extreme sad face! lol @lil_buggie_3
  • If I was alone, then ill just use my fingers. Haha. I'm hungry and lazy.
  • A decent store, like target or even a national dollar store, is a hefty walk.. and Im not gunna waste metro money :/ I used one, when the roomie was done eating his salad. lol