Baby Showers

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
I'm so scared to have a baby shower.I'm scared that it'll be boring and it won't turn out right. I'm not sure what to do or how to do.I want to have one but that's my biggest fear.

Comments

• you should have one but make it co-ed! i wish mines was cause all the women that went to mine sat with people they only new. whites with whites and hispanis with hispanic! ugh were suppose to be family ha!! sorry lol!! and men are so much fun to hang out with! well for me at least ive always got along better with men!! make it a bbq!
  • Lol...we don't have a grill and my bf only wants women to come.I'm just so nervous about one @Proudmommy8789
  • Maybe you could do an ice breaker activity..? I don't know if it formal or casual but if its casual you could blind fold one another and play 'pin the sperm on the egg' (like pin the tail on the donkey, but crazier lol). Maybe it would alow everyone to feel closer to one another and not nervous or stand-offish. Sorry you can't do the coed bbq thing..that's what were doing next weekend and I swear, some of my guy friends are so excited its getting silly! Best of luck :)
  • @momtob aww thats cute!!! with my next one im planning it!

you can do it at a park if its not too hot! they have grills. why does your bf only want women to come?
  • I guess he wants a traditional one @Proudmommy8789