igot the BABY BLUES <3

edited June 2011 in Teen moms
Well my daughters gonna be 4 months june 19 , but its so hard NOBODY helps me im thinking about giving my mom temporary custody until ican get a job , im staying in a motel theres bed bugs here but she dont sleep with me she sleeps in her play pen theres a registered child molester that lives here this is all ican afford right now , idontknow what to do im totally sad iwanna give her better but icant.

Comments

• Im so sorry for what your going through. I dont know what to say i just wish you the best of luck and you will know what to do in the end. YOU are a mother and will always know the right thing to do.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When I was 14 we became homeless and lived in motels for a summer. My mother eventually got help through a single mom program, got us an apt. Can u call untited way? Or local welfare agency. I'm praying you find your oen place, this way you'll want your baby to stay with you. If your mom's unwilling to let her daughter stay i'd say she's not right to have custody of her grsndaughter.
  • would your mom allow you to stay there with her, not give up custody and you work your tail off with your moms support?
  • My babydaddys parents kicked is out my dad just pays the room but ifeel its unsafe for her here iwant her too have way better an idk where im going after this week im 16 an cant get a job ihave a interview at 6 flags an dont have a ride or baby sitter
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Where do you live? Can you live with parents or family? Have you tried a single mom shelter?