the father of my baby is a jerk :(

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I am 12 weeks and 5 days preg. My bf broke up with me when I told him I was pregnant. He is currently deployed and in the navy. I don't understand how he could break up with me when he told me he loved me first and was talking about getting married. Its really hard on me and he doesn't understand or seem to care. I feel he is being so selfish and what I say he doesn't register it. We get along for a couple weeks and then the next he starts fighting with me, via email of course. He tells me this is a mistake, I should have an abortion, he isn't going to be w me cuz of the kid, if its his he will do what he can, I'm being selfish with the pregnancy, etc. I can't handle it anymore. It esp hurts that he says "if" its his. I flew out to see him b4 he deployed and that was nov 28-30. My due date is aug 22... that puts me at nov. 29. If there were a possibility of someone else being the father I would tell him. I wrote him yesterday saying he's getting what he wants and I'm not having the baby. Also, that I'm moving out of state... I just want to run away and not let anyone know that I am having this baby.

Comments

• one advantage u have is he is in navy..u will get child support for sure...keep ur baby...dont do what others want u to do..
  • I am keeping the baby. I just want him to think I'm not and then run away and start fresh. Know what I mean? I know I can't but gosh I would love to. I have a 5 yr old son and he is very happy that mommy is having a baby. This whole situation just breaks my heart but he doesn't try to understand.
  • edited February 2011
    all d best
  • well when he comes back and he tries to give you contact i wouldnt even respond...he wanted to back out he is out of the pic now..its just the three of yall with him not included
  • Kritten, that's exactly what I did with my sons father. Its just harder w this one because I believed that he loved me. I guess he really doesn't. He even said one of the million fights that if I'm having this baby in hopes we will get married, that we aren't. He was gonna propose this summer but he's not now. I mean big red light for me huh? A baby shouldn't break ppl up it should bring them closer together, no matter the situation. The first fight we got into, I put myself in his shoes and I understood his stress and where he was coming from.... and I had emailed him back telling him so and then giving him my opinions and he didn't care. Ugh, how selfish.
  • Do you think he met another woman? My ex fiance met another woman at ait for the army and then he was acting similar.
  • But you could get A lot of financial help since he's in the navy. Plus if something would happen to him over there you could get social security for the baby for losing its dad. Keep the baby for sure, but really debate what you want, but its a Damn if you do Damn if you don't hr could come back and want custody. Just weigh your options, you have until you sign the birth cert. Good luck :)
  • I know it hurts but don't allow him to hurt u. Tell him ur gona get ur child support. Haha uncle sam make sure of that befor he even gets money. Tell him u found a new man who here with u everyday. Yes its hurt ful but that's what he's doing to u so that tells me that's how he wants to be treated. I bet he willl come beggin then. Men.....typical.
  • I agree but I say boys not men. I don't think men would pull something so childish. It just hurts.
  • And jnb, idk if he met someone else, but honestly it truly wouldn't surprise me... he's very flirty and I've witnessed it first hand as of lately on his fb. I had to delete him and his family cuz I wanna forget everything.
  • I understand how bad it hurts I've been though it , when I went through my situation it felt like I would never be able to breath again. I had to leave the apartment I paid for only for him to allow his new fiance who later be came his wife move in . I was tossed back to square one with no life line but my family I had to push myself to start over with my life. I trusted in god and soon met the love of my life , were engaged and working on moving into our first home. I believe your decision to leave is the right one everyone deserves to start from scratch in life . If he dosent want to see how amazing andx strong you are then to hell with him ! Live your life for you and your children no one else. Best of luck
  • Thank u for the kind words
  • I agree with mummy:) my ex and I were both in the navy when I got pregnant with my first. He started being a dick the moment we moved in together. Ended up being married for six horrible years. You're better off this way. No room in our lives for selfish people. Plus, all you have to do is call his CO. He'll set his ass straight with child support. And if the dad refuses, they'll punish him and you'll get the child support anyway. The military is good like that:) If you don't have a number for his squadron call base info. They'll probably give you the number to personel and they'll direct you from there. Good luck!! You can do better:)
  • Facebook is where my ex hid his relationships. I went through his messages. Your baby is your strength. I tell my baby he's being strong for me, i'm gonna be strong for him.
  • Its ridiculous to me... all his little gf's have been requesting me and now I know why. Thanks for the info heather. I will have to keep that in mind. I'm not due until aug 22. Ugh, I just can't believe this is happening again. Its funny too cuz I took the morning after pill, which obv didn't work, and now he thinks I didn't take it. Really? I didn't want another child until I was married but at least I'm stepping up to my responsibilities
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You're welcome:) some people are unbelievable:P
  • @gabschillin do you have facebook also??? Gosh I really hate guys. We fought big time Friday and Saturday! He's a fckn prick and was telling me we should have never dated, we will never date again, can't believe he's wasting his time talking to me, this whole thing is a mistake, but he'd drop out of thr navy to help out. I told him to plz stay in cuz I don't want him around me, my son, and this baby. He said way too many hurtful things to me and I'm not sure it can be taken back when he realizes he fcked up. I put myself in his shoes the first time he brought it up and I understood he's scared, stressed, shocked, etc, but damn it take responsibility. Listen to what I have to say. Things would have been so much more simple if he would be open minded. I seriously wanna pack up and leave state. Start fresh, meet new ppl, and LIVE.
    Don't laugh plz, my email is from high school and that's the account linked to my phone haha, playboybunni0711@yahoo.com