parents with toddlers

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm in desperate need of some free indoor activities for my 2 yr old boy, his paints have ran out I don't have the car and I'm sick of doing the same things....

Comments

• Umm you could make him a tent to play in.
  • Make same home made play dough art they have how to make it online n just let him mold away I use to love it!
  • Corn flower and water mixed together makes gloop, its amazing its like solid but then you stop moving it it trickles through your hands! An cooked spaghetti covered in food dye is another good one! But be careful it can stain hands to start off with! Or how about go on a nature walk an get leaves an stuff then stick them on paper when u get home, I do this with my fiances little girl all the time she loves it!
  • Bubbles are real easy and fun
  • Gather all the leaves outside into a pile. LOL my mom thinks its a game bt its really work if u ask me, bt none the less my 3 year old nephew loves it. The wind sometimes takes the leaves nd he chases it till he catch it. I would then in turn use those leaves fr an arts nd crafts project. Free nd fun!! (plus u clean ur yard lol) good luck