scared of bf leaving

I found out two weeks ago I am pregnant with my first child I'm about 6 weeks ill find out for sure How accurate that is Wednesday on my first appt. I'm worried about how things are gonna end up with me and my bf of one year. He has a baby with another girl he is a good father but I dont want to end up just another baby mamma on his list...

Comments

• Talk to him about your concerns don't pressure him about anything im sure everything will work out :)
  • I have talked to him and he keeps saying we are gonna make it work but we have had so many trust issues in the past I don't know if this is just another lie to keep me stress free through this pregnancy
  • My fiance and I had trust issues as well it takes time and love and alot of patience
  • thanks I hope it all works out in the end for our child
  • I hope it does as well if it doesn't you have your child to keep you strong you can also email me too I've been in a situation like this
  • Thanks you very much hun. I know ill always have my child now, I think I'm just scared of doing it alone
  • Its hard not knowing but time and patience will help
  • Your completely right
  • girl, just be prepared for anything. he going to do him no matter what, people change sometime.
  • I know he is very hard headed and it takes a lot to get through to him but no matter how it ends up I have an amazing family and friends who will be there through thick and thin
  • My fiance is very stubborn as well I think him being a marine and in the army helped the stubborn-ness. For him I have to speak very clearly so he gets it, otherwise he's like "whatever" lol
  • Oh yeah that's how my boyfriend is its kind of nerve racking at times especially with my hormones being crazy
  • Yea today I had some bad mood swings I think he was getting frustrated. My son didn't help he was throwing fits all day. God bless my fiance for putting up with me lol
  • Lol. My boyfriend keeps asking me why I take everything out on him... I feel bad but he should know I don't mean too
  • Where are you from?
  • The states,....Massachusetts ...where are you from?
  • Love it there what part?
  • North of buffalo in lockport
  • Where in Massachusetts?
  • I found out I'm pregnant with my second child last week. I'm six weeks pregnant. I keep having this feeling my bf isn't attracted to me I feel like he's only staying with me for the baby since his first childs mother never let's him see her. He was happy when he found out but something tells me he doesn't want to really be with me could it just be the stress getting to me?
  • I kind of feel the same exact way ...I was wondering if it was just the stress getting to me too...its hard to decide when you have a million emotions running through your mind at once