Ways to see your vagina lol ( may be alittle tmi)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Here i am 28 weeks cant see my vagina and it takes forever to shave grrr but here are some way (some funny) i can see my lady parts feel free to add yours....

I use my front facing camera
My guy takes a picture and shows it to me lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I use the feel-n-snip technique like @murphy89. But who cares if I miss a spot. I wonder if my OB has noticed any patches... :-S
  • strattle the toilet lol.... it gives you a better view!
  • put a mirror on the floor, and then stand over it
  • well i dont worry about that.. since i cant see it anymore.. so i just make my hubby shave me.. is a scary experience lol but is worth it xD
  • Get a mirror n squat on d floor dats wut I do lmao
  • Aw I'm sorry "/ maybe you should try just standing? Or sit on the edge of the tub.
  • edited June 2011
    @murphy89 i got an electric razor just for that reason.. i was scared of getting cut
  • edited June 2011
    :D
  • @janet_2011 great idea..... guess im going shopping tonight B-)
  • @jewel it has work wonders for me, i hope it works for you as well :D
  • Lmbo at everyone :-)) but I do too sit over the toilet n use a mirror
  • Thank you! ! I am 32 weeks and can't see anything below lol and the other day wound up with horrible razor burn:'( lol
  • @janet_2011 how does an electric razor feel down there. I wanted to get one but got scared that it will hurt or something
  • I got one of those electric razor trimmer things, I sit on the toilet and hold the mirror down there.
  • I have not been able to see done there since I was about 14 weeks! I am now 28 weeks. My hubby keeps it cleaned up for me. He is also going to have to start shaving my legs because I can not reach the bottoms anymore! lol
  • @FirstBabyOnTheWay nope it doesnt hurt at all :D .. well thats my experience .. i guess everybody is different
  • I use an electric trimmer. Its easier to do the feel and shave. I use a mirror as well I do have a helluva time trying to shave my legs though lol. I usually look like half a contortionist sometimes. I set my leg up on the cabinet and bend it and I can manage to get the bottoms for the most part...although I have to like go into stealth mode or else I lose my balance...-_-