I'M GOING TO CHOKE THE EVER-LOVING LIFE OUT OF HIM!!!!!!

I woke up in a pretty decent mood this morning. Watched a little TV, hopped on Pregly, then went to see what's up on Facebook like every other morning. Well, my fiance' didn't log out of his Facebook (he never does), so I waited for the slow ass page to load up so I could sign out of his, and into mine. But, before that could happen, a little chat box thing popped up in the bottom corner, and I'm nosy, so I clicked on it to see who it was. It turned out to be someone just saying hi, so I was going to ignore it, but then a WHOLE coversation pops up above it, so I scroll up, and start reading. Not even 3 sentences into the conversation, she offers to send him naked pictures, and he fucking AGREES to it. Oh hell to the fuck no. He was asleep next to me in the bed, so I pushed his ass out, and once he woke up after he hit the floor, I told him to pack his shit and get out. Of course, he's still half asleep, so he's clueless as to what's going on, he thinks I'm joking.. NOT! Once he realizes I'm serious he starts asking what he did, and why I don't want him anymore, so I tell him. His defence was.. SHE ISN'T EVEN REAL.. of all fucking things (after I forced myself to read the coversation again, I did see that it was one of those bot things). So, I accepted the fact she was fake, but I was still highly pissed. He goes on to say, I knew she wouldn't send me pictures, I was just being stupid. I asked him, and what if she DID send you naked pictures? I guess that's what you wanted from the get go, right? You don't touch me anymore, we NEVER have sex, and when we do, it's because I come on to YOU, and the whole time I feel like I'm being a burden. I told him to pack his shit, and be gone by this evening. I NEVER THOUGHT HE'D DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! IT'S JUST SO NOT HIM!! Well, he starts packing.. then he starts crying, he told me he was going to tell me about it, and let me play along with the whole thing, but he didn't, and he should have. That he was an idiot, and he wishes I'd understand. He begged me to change my mind. So, what did I do, well, I went hormonal on him, slapped him in the face, and told him this was the ABSOLUTE first time I've EVER questioned our relationship, the FIRST time he's EVER made me wonder about myself, it may be the first time for A LOT of things, BUT it WILL be the last. I gave him 1 more chance, if something like this happens again, we're DONE. End of story. He agreed to that, and on his own free will deleted his Facebook and Yahoo accounts. So, whatever, I go on with my morning. About 20 minutes ago, I started getting dressed to go tour the hospital, so I wake him up so he can get ready. I'm pulling on my shirt at that point, then he says, we can't go, I'm too tired.. WHAT?!? I've been planning today for over 2 weeks now, making sure I had a ride, the whole nine, now I'm sitting here listening to him snore. I COULD KILL HIM TODAY!!!

Comments

• PPush his ass out of bed again and make him get up to take you on your tour!!
  • @garagebandfan I wish I could, but when I did it the first time, it caused my belly to hurt for the next hour, so I don't wanna risk it.
  • Throw something at him he'll wake up then...
  • just spill a big glass of ice cold water on him.. im pretty sure that will wake him up
  • Ice water to the face!
  • @texasbeauty2787, @janet_2011, @wallieheadbaby3

Ice water sounds like a winner! He definately deserves it today! And, after the sheets get all wet, he can wash them! Hahaha. Revenge.
  • haha ice water sounds great... or you could do the whole hand in warm water and watch him pee himself haha
  • Lmao exactly girl!
  • @garagebandfan

Bahahaha! That would be epic! :)) Video tape the whole thing and blackmail the hell out of him. :))
  • @babymcbride8_27 great idea..can't wait to see it Haha see if he ever says im too tired for anything again!
  • I would have "gently" reminded him he's on probation & he'd better get his a$$ out of bed & dressed in 10 minutes...
  • @garagebandfan @vette_devil

I couldn't find my camera, and the stupid ice maker apparently quit working months ago, sooo I politely beat the shit out of him with my pregnancy pillow, and told him if he didn't get the lead out the next thing I was going after was the ps3. He got up. Lol.
  • @BabyMcBride8_27 Threatening the ps3 always works! I'd of pushed his ass out of bed too. Men can be so freakin stupid sometimes.
  • Haha husband threatening me with the ps3 always works haha
  • lol wow. You've had a helluva day already. I would so do the same thing. Except maybe the slap. I've never hit anyone in my life...Well except my brother when we were younger but thats entirely different =p Good thing he got outa bed though! Sounds like he was about to get the smack down.
  • Woaw you're pretty hardcore. Poor little guy:) lol I mean think about it , every guy thinks with his dumbstick and a girl asks if he wants naked pictures, most men will say yes. I'm not protecting him but men are different than women. They are very sexually charged.
  • Not every guy thinks with his "dumbstick" as you put it...and I think she had every right to be upset! If a man is in a relationship then the only naked pictures he should be agreeing to are the ones his significant other sends him!
  • I agree that he should not be accepting them since he is committed. The fact is every single man is driven by their dumbstick. That's why women have certain power over them by using their sexuality. They do not think when there is a naked women in front of them. Meanwhile women are not driven by sex ( few women do) but majority will be with a man if they are emotionally involved or they have other agendas.Men could have sex just for a need. They physically need sex. When men doesn't get sex, they do crazy things because they don't think. I am not talking about the fact that she has no right being upset at him but doesn't mean that he doesn't love her. I mean he cried over her. Also I am a firm believer in being faithfull to your spouse. I will never forgive a man who cheats or women. I think it is worst thing you could do to a person. But again I can see why men are so weak.
  • @BabyMcBride8_27 i feel facebook is dangerous for relationships. I recently was in the same situation with my bd but mine wasnt a bot. She was real, she wasnt offering pics- but he was offering himself. I cried for hours and told him the same thing! He has one chance left, if i catch him doing anything stupid its out of my life and our unborn daughter. He ended up deleting some girls which i didnt know about till i saw a convo on his facebook cause some girl asked why he.deleted her. Like why does she care? She never sees him anyways!!! I always check up on him to see what hes up too. I leave my facebook purposely logged on so he knows I can be trusted.

If i were you find his password so.you can have access to his facebook from your cellphone to keep an eye on him. And convos he has itll showup in his messages. Iknow it sounds shady but its to protectyour future.
  • @ashthurs I agree with you that most guys are drivin by sexuality, but that's just it. I'm more into sex than he is. I think that's what hurt the most about the whole situation. I can't get attention from him, because sex just isn't a big part of his life, but he's interested in seeing naked pictures of another woman. He admits that he knew it was wrong, but he says he also knew she'd never send them. Hopefully, he sees how much the whole situation has been taking a toll on me, and in some way he's hurting a little too.

@lalalorree I think any social networking type thing is bad for relationships. But, of course we can't just blame that, the guys play a role in it to. I've always known all of his passwords, that's why I never thought twice about him doing something like that. I mean, at any point, I could've logged into is stuff and read everything, but instead he just leaves it logged in. I don't know what made him think it was okay to do something like that, but I think he learned his lesson. As far as keeping an eye on him now, he deleted his Facebook and Yahoo accounts, so now he's never on the PC, he just plays the PS3.
  • I don't think she should have his password. I will be hurt if my husband. Was monitering me like that. I would feel not trusted and you need to have trust in a relationship.I don't think you should worry at all. It is very hurtfull I know. After I got married I was home alone playing with my husbands old laptop and I came across photos of this girl also a naked picture of her. I literally felt someone stabbed me in the heart. I was sooo mad and hurt. I called him and told him about the pic that if it was old,he should've deleted it. He rushed home and explained how old those photos were. I believe him but I was soooooo hurt. I cried sobbing. He felt so bad and apologized forever. It was photos of this girl he told me about , they were kinda together before we met.

I think he just got tempted because he is a man after all but I don't think he's gonna go ahead and cheat on you.I would just emphasize how much you've been hurt without yelling or screaming. Just be really sweet, make him feel so guilty:) I would even sneak in my beliefs about cheating. You know I think its the right punisment to be stoned to death if you're an adulterer? Hahaha all joke aside I think the worst thing you could do to a person is cheating . Soooo hurtfull.

Attention part , you should talk to him about how you feel. He might not be aware what he's doing. Men need to be trained like little puppies:)