Headed to the Baby Shower Event at Baby's R Us.....

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Anyone else going???

Comments

• I got an email about it. I'm on bed rest so I can't go
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Baby R Us has all these events that they do. Like last week they did a breastfeeding event where they had breastfeeding experts, reps from avent and other brands, freebies, and coupons. This one was supposed to have vendors, coupons, experts, special baby shower ideas, giveaways, and ect.

I think how good the events are vary from store to store. I chose to go to a store a little further because its bigger and I thought the event would be nicer. It wasn't. I should have stuck with the store closer to me but I still got a lot of good coupons and freebies.
  • What kind of freebies did you get?
  • :O I wanna go! Too bad the nearest one is an hour away. :(
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat Shuckydarn! We're unlucky. :(
  • I was gonna go but decided not too...have fun!
  • What I got was an Avent bottle, and coupons for diapers,wipes, and other bottles/nipples. There was just a babies r us associate at the front door and she handed I this to us that was it, nothing special. It seemed to be a ploy to get people in the store.
  • They didn't have this at my babies r us I was there earlier n nothing lol
  • I went. But was alone and I'm too shy to sit with strangers.. I walked around and did other shopping instead. Ours was at the baby registry area.
  • edited June 2011
    Wait I think they did have it I remember I saw a table of stuff but no one was near it lol
  • I have to agree with @deni_b. I think the breastfeeding one was better. I thought this one sounded more fun but they didn't have everything they advertised. I didn't stay for the drawing but I got a goodie bag with diaper rash cream samples, coupons, and some other stuff.