2nd pregnancy ... when did everyone feel the baby moving?

I am 13 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and have felt the baby a couple times. I was just wondering when everyone else first felt the baby moving?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I was 17 weeks when i felt movement but i was only 13 weeks when i found out the sex
  • How did u find out the sex at 13 weeks???
  • Im 15 weeks an I feel the baby jus a lil not all the time ,,, but I dont get to find out the sex for like a month,,, wish I knew sooner,, its drivin me crazy
  • I was just at a checkup and the dr said do u want to know what it is he could somehow tell it was a boy and then at the 18week checkup they told me the same thing
  • That is awesome u got to find out so early! I am dying to know too!
  • I was really hoping for a girl and i really thought it was a she but im so excited to have a son ive had alot of fun buying boy clothes and picking out themes and colors for his room!
  • Im 20 wks and barely feel a movement but every time i go 4 an ultrasoud my bby is really active
  • Usually first movements are felt around 15 to 17 mo. I think I've felt them as early as 14 weeks.I'm on my third and she moves like crazy! Every one is different though.
  • Sorry 15 to 17 weeks! Lol not mo
  • I was about 12 weeks. They say its easier to tell with ur second :)
  • I felt flutters @16-19 weeks at 20 I felt kicks I'm 23 now and I feel strong movement all the time!
  • Is it bad if im 22 weeks and havent felt anything although my check ups are great? Its my first and im a little worried.
  • 12 weeks I started feeling the fluttering
  • @kayasMommy, It totally depends on you and your baby. Being the first time its a lot harder to tell what is baby and what is just gas or tummy rumbling. My good friend didn't feel anything till later in her pregnancy. Around 20~22 weeks. And even though the ultrasound showed a very active baby she never felt her that much till she was in her last 6 weeks. So its different for every one. Dont stress. Baby is still small. Will start growing a lot now so get ready to be kicked soon. But give it a couple weeks.
    I was 16ap weeks when I felt my first one. Around 15 with second and third. But just little flutters when I was laying down.
  • I felt it at 15 weeks. Now im 19 weeks 2 daysa n I feel baby all the time. Im also a thun girl 2 begin with. I read larger set girls may feel it a litte later not sure if that is true or not
  • I'm 14 weeks and felt mine move two nights ago...I think. This is my first and it felt weird! I'm due July 24th and can't wait to know the sex.
  • This is my second pregnancy too and I'm in my 13th week and I've been feeling movements.. very light but unmistakable: )
  • well, this is my first and I started feeling my lil girl around 18 weeks... Now i'm 21 weeks and she is very active! specially @ night! (:|
  • I felt my second right around 13 weeks. Im now almost 22 weeks and feel hard kicks!
  • felt movement first at roughly 13 weeks if i go by my most recent due date (they have changed it 3 times) felt a lil bit off and on until last week when i started feeling the lil bugger move all the time. yesterday felt the baby move from outside of my tummy it was amazing!!
  • I'm in my 11th week with my 2nd and I feel little flutters every now and then :)
  • I'm pregnant with my second and felt little movements at 17 weeks. And now I'm 18 weeks and feel it blot