3 years ... just a vent ... sad and very upset ...

first off i want to say if you decide to comment please don't be negative or rude .. this is a very rough time for me right now and don't need any negative thoughts or anything .. my fiance just got sentenced to 3 years in jail .. he will miss the first 3 years of our daughters life .. and its the hardest thing Ive ever had to deal with .. everyday is a constant struggle and reminder that hes not here .. every time she moves or kicks or does anything it just reminds me that hes not here .. i love him with all my heart and i miss him so damn much its not even funny .. but i have to tell myself to be strong for our daughter and he'll be home in no time .. its just so hard .. i miss him so much .. and he hasn't even started his sentence yet .. hes been gone for 2 months awaiting his sentencing and he will be transferred to another facility where he will begin his 3 year sentence .. but i tell myself everyday that everyday that goes by is another day closer to him coming home to me .. sorry for the vent .. just had to get it out ..

Comments

• I could not imagine what your going through. When my bd went to jail (before I got pregnant) I hated it and missed him like crazy. Is this his first time going to jail? If you don't mind me asking
  • If he is in county, some places usually count one day as 2 and it goes toward his sentance.. so possibly around 4 months could have 'already happened'..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @minirip no . this is his second . his first time was before we met .
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 i think i may tape the birth i wasn't going to but now i think im going to so he can see it .. the prison is about 2 or 3 hours away . hes not allowed to get videos but pictures and letters are a definite . and i believe visiting is every saturday and sunday so i will be there every saturday and sunday to see him and i believe the visits are for an hour .. and family is definitley helping out .. and thank you for not judging .. :) .. its just extremely hard without him ..
  • @mama0811 letters phone calls and visits are good i just need him home .. and he got blamed for an armed robbery that he didn't commit .. but because all 3 stories were the same and all 3 people went against him they gave him 3 years ..
  • Aww mama ull b ok I'm here if u need me remember u hav to b strong for ya little girl
  • @usmcwifemommy10117 i would so video tape the stuff on my phone and show him but before we go up and see him we go thru a metal detector and get searched and have to put our stuff in lockers and if we are caught with our phones our visiting privliges will be revoked . and the DVD thing is a great idea ..

@beauty0710 i no im trying and thank you . how ya doin ?
  • @usmcwifemommy10117 yeah he wants to be here more then anything in the world but cant be .. and he tells me all the time baby im so sorry im putting you thru this i never wanted to hurt you or put you thru this kind of pain . but i tell him its ok and its not your fault dont be sorry and everything will be ok ..
  • @mama0811 i will for sure . and thank you . :)
  • @kenziesmom216 Im fine but I'm gona kill my bf n my butt hurts so wen my son is born he's gona b on punishment for putn me thru ths pain
  • @beauty0710 i feel it . my lil "princess" as her daddy calls her is digging her way out . and shes going to be grounded till shes 30 if she dont stop !
  • @lil_buggie_3 as far as i no if he gets his G.E.D and is on good behavior he'll be out in 18 months . if not then its 3 years and more added on .
  • Awww I'm sorry momma. I feel for u! My bd to my first is currently in prison n has been out of my daughters life for about 2 n a half yrs. It's hard on her so I have to try to show her double as much attention n love as I can. It's jus a bit diff bc she was four Wn he got locked up n will b 7 by the time he comes home. He comes home in a few months....im happy for my baby bc I know how hard it has been. As for my current...he's a parolee n I pray to god n hope that he makes better choices this time around. U jus gotta do the best u can to raise that baby on ur own. It's hard but its possible. Wn my current bd went bck to prison is was so hard on me. I know how u feel. It's a horrible feeling. Wr do u live...? Jus wondering if they give credit for served time....like in cali they do double time served...like how someone mentioned above n also u get half time. Like my bd was supposed to get 6 yrs but he got half....3 yrs n he had been in the county jail awaiting sentencing for like 7 months so he got double credit which was 14 months...so he only had to do a yr n like 3 months in prison.
  • If it is ANY help, my ex was sentenced to 10 years for two felony counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (so, violent crime) and he is getting out next month after serving a year and 10 months. It wont be easy by any means, but I learned, when I was with him, time really does start to fly. Hang in there, sweetheart, and we are here for you!
  • edited June 2011
  • @adri805 no they arent giving him time served . but hopefully with this program he'll be doing while hes in there he can get out in 18 months which is half of his sentence . and i live in cleveland ohio .
    @mrsstanley_x2 hes been gone for almost 2 months already and its been the longest 2 months of my life . and he still has another court date thursday and then he waits for about another week before they transfer him to where he will serve his sentence . and before that starts he goes thru intake which is 30 days at the facitilty and then he'll get transfered again and then his time will start . i doubt this time will go fast . but who knows .
    @impule well they had no evidence on him but because the victim and the 2 other defendants all had the same story and went against him they gave him 3 years .
  • That sounds pretty standard, unfortunately I became pretty familiar with the county/prison system. Good behavior really does go a long way!
  • Jus keep ur head up!!!! I'm sure ur a strong woman. Hopefully he appreciates n has a tremendous amount of love n respect for u Wn he comes home bc not every woman is able to wait
  • @praying4our3rd nope . we already asked . lol . it sucks . but we gotta do what we gotta do now . and pray to god he only has to do 18 months instead of all 36 .

@adri805 he does and he will . :)