Sterotyping on my baby father vent

Ok we all know young girls get pregnant and the babyfsther dips with no return. Well ive been with my boyfriend for a while and then got pregnant. We are fine no problems great relationship and we get along with both families. So whats the problem? Im soooooo tired of hearing" your baby father going to leave you" who da @!$& tell a happy pregnant person that? It makes me mad and think the what ifs. But I know in my heart we are just fine and if im wrong cant help that I didnt try. Like my dad left my mom so I dont impose that on my new daughter. We both want the same tnings but I think if he wanted to leave he would have been left 7months ago ... Ugh what to do....how many of you deal with this and how do you do,it with out punching a rude person into next week and out their misery?? :O X( X(

Comments

• i feel you . everybody tell me the same thing . my fiance is locked up right now but were together and were doing great . and all i hear from some people are well you should leave him . hes no good . hes worthless and in jail cant even step up and be a man for his daughter and a bunch of other crap . its so aggrevating to hear but i just brush it off and tell them to f**k off .
  • I think a lot of ppl just speak off experience. Now I wouldn't tell u that urs is gonna leave but I would tell my story m let u know not all end up that way.

Just go with the flow n if ur happy continue to stay that way n don't let ppl try to bring u down or bring them into ur relationship. Tell them ok, that u not me... Let me learn from my own experience
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hate tht the males n my family call my bf a dead beat...we've been together for 6yrs n yes he's n ass but n all reality he's no different frm the men n my family
  • Word I jus walk away instead of runnin my mouth...and ur a strong woman to stand ny your man thru thick Nd thin I mean I believe if u are in a relationship you should thru it all instead of running wen it get tough @kenziesmom216
  • @beauty0710 its like if a guy mess up one time he a deadbeat like wat classifies as a deadbeat
  • @fashion_junky91 hes my baby . hes my best friend and i cant just up and leave him . he calls me his ride to die wife for life ! i love it .
  • @bri2186 && @marriedwith_4 you guys are right ...i do ignore but the emotions be havin me all over the place
  • @kenziesmom216 lol you sound like me and my boyfriend
  • @fashion_junky91 exactly but the crazy part is he's nevr dun nethng outrageous yea we been thru r problems but wat relationship is perfect n were 21 now so we were both very young wen we met...I jus ignore it bcuz guess wat now were havn a baby n if he leaves thts jus another lesson learned
  • @fashion_junky91 how long yall been together ??
  • @kenziesmom216 1year
    @beauty0710 you right thats how I feel hes 23 and im 20 wats the worst that can happen that didnt already
  • @fashion_junky91 rite...tell thm to kiss ya ass
  • That kind of stuff drives me crazy. It's as if they are waiting to see the relationship fail. My sister is the same way. Ur one of the ones that chose a good man. Is that so unbelievable?
  • @fashion dnt let othr ppl negative comments affect your relationship things happn.... those ppl may just b jealous i was 16 wen i had my first & my mom didnt like my bf & tried to get me to dislike him as well but it didnt work here we are 7 years later with our 2nd child.... it wont b easy but if you both want it to work it will!! So middle finger to the haters lol
  • Word its like is it my fault I picked a good one and..you didnt ??? Why want to say things to watch a relationship fall such haters...