*UPDATE* ON MY BFF COUSIN!!

Thank you for all your prayers.. I truely believe the pregly prayer team is strong!!

They have found her and she is safe with her family finally!!! They found her in la scared and distraught but is okay. The blood on the phone is hers and it there after she was attacked she ran for her life and became lost she was found at a homeless shelter after she called her mom.. Shes from where I live so she doesnt know la all that well. Thank you so so so very much! Your prayers brought nicki home :)

Comments

• I just read your original thread and saw you were updating...I'm so relieved she is safe!
  • Ah thank-you for updating and letting us know she is safe. Glad the prayers worked :-)
  • So glad she is ok. I live near la and see way to many awful things on the news to often. So glad this one had a good ending prayer does amazing things.
  • Me too.. It was sad seeing her mom up all night in her living room waiting for her to walk in or call.. And when she finally did she cried so much in relief that she was okay I was starting to cry bcause I thought it was something bad but thank god and all the prayers it was a good news call.